Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Increased Bans?

longjon

Hey, I was just seeing if anyone else was having problems with getting bans insanely quick. I used to run bots all the time last year without a problem and now it seems like after one day of getting the bot setup im banned. Even for an account I just did the tutorial island than logged off. Is it my proxies possibly? I tried just paid scripts and just free ones and both seemed to get me banned quick. I know botting comes with the risk of a ban but I never been banned on three accounts so quick

10 minutes ago, longjon said:

Hey, I was just seeing if anyone else was having problems with getting bans insanely quick. I used to run bots all the time last year without a problem and now it seems like after one day of getting the bot setup im banned. Even for an account I just did the tutorial island than logged off. Is it my proxies possibly? I tried just paid scripts and just free ones and both seemed to get me banned quick. I know botting comes with the risk of a ban but I never been banned on three accounts so quick

Manually do tutorial island, that's where new accounts usually go to die

25 minutes ago, wettofu said:

Manually do tutorial island, that's where new accounts usually go to die

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out and see how that goes

got this problem as well. both my accounts banned less then 24hrs ago. one did tutorial island automatically and one I did manually. Was wanting to upgrade and pay for a few scripts but unsure if it's worth doing now.

Premium scripts are definitely worth purchasing, combined with covert mode i thought i was invincible but be careful if you go too hard they'll catch you.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, normaly i used Runemate, but this year (yesterday) i bought Dreamy skills and minigames elite scripts, and vip, i got banned today..

i made 1 new character at the same time as i did nmz and som questing. all 3 accounts banned, but my main that only mined got 1 day ban, the other 2 got perm..
    Did i get made out because of the new character that i bottet tutorial island with? Also therfore they did not ban my main character hard? thoughts?

I don't know about botting anymore seems I get banned with every provider I use. Started with Dreambot and cover mode enabled still banned, using premium woodcutting script by Hash. Botted max 7 hours with long breaks in between not even close to suicide mixing up skills, and still banned today on my main got a 1 day ban. Never used a free script. 

If you're not using dedicated and/or private socks 4/5 then that'll definitely cause some hiccups.  Worth purchasing if that's something you think you're lacking in for your farm.

Archived