Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Increased Bans?

longjon

4 minutes ago, enjoidmt said:

If you're not using dedicated and/or private socks 4/5 then that'll definitely cause some hiccups.  Worth purchasing if that's something you think you're lacking in for your farm.

How will that prevent bans? I just started Dreambot with new account lvl82 never banned before. Until now using dreambot.

2 minutes ago, manny82825 said:

How will that prevent bans? I just started Dreambot with new account lvl82 never banned before. Until now using dreambot.

Using a private proxy source will always help when using programs such as bots for Runescape.

If you're using even a semi private proxy that's being used by other bot users or players even then they'll be able to see that or have it flagged for suspicious activities being used on it.

1 hour ago, enjoidmt said:

Using a private proxy source will always help when using programs such as bots for Runescape.

If you're using even a semi private proxy that's being used by other bot users or players even then they'll be able to see that or have it flagged for suspicious activities being used on it.

So which program to dot that would you recommend?

18 minutes ago, manny82825 said:

So which program to dot that would you recommend?

Any established VPN will have socks 4 & socks 5 proxy integration.

Pulled this quote from google so that you better understand what exactly a "SOCKS" proxy is.

What Is a SOCKS Proxy? SOCKS, which stands for Socket Secure, is a network protocol that facilitates communication with servers through a firewall by routing network traffic to the actual server on behalf of a client. SOCKS is designed to route any type of traffic generated by any protocol or program

Again this just facilitates a proxy connection through a more private means.  Nobody else should be using your SOCKS 4/5 if its a private paid for socks connection, meaning less flags for IP addresses that otherwise would be "hot" so to speak if using public VPN means.

6 hours ago, ethan45 said:

Dreambot is red hot for bans has been for a while.

says you my guy. Learn how to break and adjust settings and get VIP covert makes a difference. don't use free scripts.

• 5 weeks later...
    On 1/1/2022 at 5:03 AM, zegaG said:

says you my guy. Learn how to break and adjust settings and get VIP covert makes a difference. don't use free scripts.

You stupid or? Can you not see I'm VIP?
    And I don't use free scripts.

Archived