Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Golf Farm & Learn how to write scripts for self satisfaction

Idcrytoo

Introduction

Hello, a little bit about myself I'm a 25 years old. I've always been interested on making a gold farm but I've never been able to do it, because I've never put my mind to it. After doing some research, I've came to the realization that learning how to code your own scripts would be the best avenue of attack, until I learn though I'm going to be using the Premium Scripts on here. I am posting this so I can see my progress and that I keep myself accountable for this goal.

Gold Farm 

I will be updating this weekly every Sunday and posting what I have.

28 November 2021 | Total Accounts: 4 | Total Accounts Banned: 1 | Total Accounts Running: 3

5 December 2021 | Total Accounts: 8 | Total Accounts Banned: 0 | Total Accounts Running: 8

16 December 2021 | Total Accounts: 9 | Total Accounts Banned: 9 | Total Accounts running: 0

Java Coding

I will not be creating any scripts until I complete "Java Programming Masterclass covering Java 11 & 17 from udemy.

28 November 2021 | Completed Section 1-3 (Course Introduction, Software Tools Setup, First Steps)

5 December 2021 | No real update, I focused more on scaling than coding.

16 December 2021 | No real update, I focused more on finding my niche than coding.

Important Notes

Alcon, in this forum all two cents is greatly appreciated. All advice is solicited, whether its a joke or real its okay.

Weekly Detailed Updates

5 December 2021 | Okay, so not bad. Last week I got a tempt ban but I still bot on it no ban yet. I focused more on scaling up so now I have an additional 4 more bots running. I run them in 8 hour shifts. I have it a little bit more automated with muling and etc. I'm currently testing a new method to see how it will play out. Obviously the first method did not work as calculated and got a temp ban within 2 days. Currently, with this new method I am suicide botting to see when it will get banned so I know if it is even worth it.

16 December 2021 | Well as you can see all my accounts got banned. However, I still have some left over gold to try and recover. After 8 of my accounts got banned I thought to myself and maybe these methods are not for me. I tried using different scripts to see where I am at, but they all ended up getting banned. I had a spare account and I tried making a specific account so I can resell (trying to find a niche) like amazon reselling lol. I made it 5 days botting it only at night time with a residential proxy just for this account. I am starting to lose hope. This week I will try a different strategy of creating my own scripts. It won't be fast gold farming, but I think it is in the right direction for less bans.

Following, I'd love to see your progress!

I hope to be in your shoes soon enough,

I just haven't put my mind to Java yet but I have a farm up and running! :D

PS: "Golf" in thread title.

Best of luck.

For those who are following, I have updated it today was promised every Sunday I would. This is great idea because it is keeping me accountable.

Thank you much all.

2 hours ago, Idcrytoo said:

For those who are following, I have updated it today was promised every Sunday I would. This is great idea because it is keeping me accountable.

Thank you much all.

Nice scale! I had to start my farm fresh, I went from 6 to 3 to 2 to none real quick after testing something that shall not be named.. but eh, I'm VIP now and messing around with CLI and making my own CLI manager ready for my scale up from the 2 I have going atm! :D

On 12/5/2021 at 11:50 PM, EnvyXan said:

Nice scale! I had to start my farm fresh, I went from 6 to 3 to 2 to none real quick after testing something that shall not be named.. but eh, I'm VIP now and messing around with CLI and making my own CLI manager ready for my scale up from the 2 I have going atm! :D

The scale was a fail. They all ended up getting banned, but this week I will try a different strategy of creating my own scripts. It won't be fast gold farming, but I think it is in the right direction for less bans.

3 hours ago, Idcrytoo said:

The scale was a fail. They all ended up getting banned, but this week I will try a different strategy of creating my own scripts. It won't be fast gold farming, but I think it is in the right direction for less bans.

Sound kinda sad, but its botting need to get used to it :)

Archived