Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Mouse

mircocosrs1

Hello dear scriptwriters and members. I saw a lot of premium scripts that promote (human mouse movement) and say it is very effective. I wanted to see if the movement of the "dreambot" mouse is recognizable? Need to build a private mouse movement in scripts? (Sry for poor english)

Hi,

I don't really think "Human Mouse Movement" is necessary to have a good and lasting script... most of time terms like "anti-ban", "human mouse", etc.. are used as marketing keywords no more no less, there are scripts out there (not on dreambot) that literally teleport the mouse and those scripts last for ages..

When scripting just try to decrease client-gamepack invocations (value every invocation). also do not create un-nessecary actions (ex: no need for random camera movements.. just zoom out and that's it), and try to be memory efficient as much as possible (no need to fetch the NPC every loop.. fetch it once, store it, and re-use until it doesn't exist then try to fetch again and if its null then its gone..)

On 11/25/2021 at 8:14 AM, Defiled said:

Hi,

I don't really think "Human Mouse Movement" is necessary to have a good and lasting script... most of time terms like "anti-ban", "human mouse", etc.. are used as marketing keywords no more no less, there are scripts out there (not on dreambot) that literally teleport the mouse and those scripts last for ages..

When scripting just try to decrease client-gamepack invocations (value every invocation). also do not create un-nessecary actions (ex: no need for random camera movements.. just zoom out and that's it), and try to be memory efficient as much as possible (no need to fetch the NPC every loop.. fetch it once, store it, and re-use until it doesn't exist then try to fetch again and if its null then its gone..)

Interesting advice!

Edit: However, some invocations still require constant updating in certain situations because for example, just assigning a nonnull NPC to an NPC variable in the script will make the variable always null after the NPC leaves one time and comes back, until you perform a new invocation to get the "new" same NPC. I've never thought to limit this in any way and just thought of the client data as free and openly accessible  to get as much as you want as often as you want :P

Archived