Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |


    Zawy

    Recommended Posts

    Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite Lifetime V6.1 Has an issue with doing Mahogany Bench/ Gnome Bench
    just constantly clicking and not doing the task.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 minute ago, UND_ICE_OP said:

    Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite Lifetime V6.1 Has an issue with doing Mahogany Bench/ Gnome Bench
    just constantly clicking and not doing the task.

    Hey,

    Iirc you'll need the other bench in your house. Both have the same names but not the same benches

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

    It's currently at v6.1 and is available in the client!

    Changes:
    • Dreamy Herblore:Added 1 tick support

    Time since request was made: 27 minutes, 14 seconds

    Thanks!
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    14 hours ago, Leland said:

    Magic stringing jewelry not working gold amulets (u) just shuts down soon you hit start

    Hey,

    It does work, you just need the correct items. Enable restocking and it will work.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    when using the dreambot scheduler option, is there a specific way to type out the quikstart paramaters? I have profiles saved within many of the scripts included, but cant get the scheduler to start any of them. Thanks!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    5 hours ago, badgeiam said:

    when using the dreambot scheduler option, is there a specific way to type out the quikstart paramaters? I have profiles saved within many of the scripts included, but cant get the scheduler to start any of them. Thanks!

    Hey,

    We have a guide in the discord.

    For the skills you'll have to use 2 parameters

    Like this:

    dXLtLR5.png?ex=664681e4&is=66453064&hm=835451cd691f0548f50639206f72184e938c87339994b5ccbf3c4385f77a5704&=

     

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 5/16/2024 at 3:11 AM, Zawy said:

    Hey,

    We have a guide in the discord.

    For the skills you'll have to use 2 parameters

    Like this:

    dXLtLR5.png?ex=664681e4&is=66453064&hm=835451cd691f0548f50639206f72184e938c87339994b5ccbf3c4385f77a5704&=

     

     

    Thanks Zawy! Is there a trick to getting the combat script to work with this method?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

    It's currently at v6.1 and is available in the client!

    Changes:
    • Dreamy Hunting:Added chisel antlers support

    Time since request was made: 13 minutes, 34 seconds

    Thanks!
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.