Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Smithing:Added civitas illa fortis location
    • Dreamy Smithing:Added Kualti Headquarters location
    • Dreamy Cooking:Add Kualti Headquarters location
    • Dreamy Cooking:Add Outer fortis location
    • Dreamy Fishing:Added valmore location

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 37 minutes, 48 seconds

Thanks!

after hunting chins and red chins it seems the client loses a whole invo of box traps in about an hour. aswell as it clicks through the mini map? if it could manage to run for longer then an hour with a full invo of box traps would be nice. forgot to put restock on an came back to a bot standing for 6 hours.....  im on a 20 year account but for any fresh account i see bans bans bans

1 minute ago, moregoldplox said:

after hunting chins and red chins it seems the client loses a whole invo of box traps in about an hour. aswell as it clicks through the mini map? if it could manage to run for longer then an hour with a full invo of box traps would be nice. forgot to put restock on an came back to a bot standing for 6 hours.....  im on a 20 year account but for any fresh account i see bans bans bans

You'll have to let me know how it lose traps, only reason I can think of is you are getting crashed a lot. I have plans to change the red chin spot though.

I just tested if the scripts stops if you have restocking enabled and it stopped fine for me. You'll have to open a ticket in the discord and send me the logs so I can take a look.

19 minutes ago, Zawy said:

You'll have to let me know how it lose traps, only reason I can think of is you are getting crashed a lot. I have plans to change the red chin spot though.

I just tested if the scripts stops if you have restocking enabled and it stopped fine for me. You'll have to open a ticket in the discord and send me the logs so I can take a look.

if you send discord invite i can. i looked over logs and watch the script run. it seems that its just leaving the traps on the floor and just relaying a new trap. there is no one here crashing the times i watch. as well as i don't see anything in the logs where its "missing" 4 days ago i ran at normal chins for 10 hours no miss but then dreambot client updated and has done it since

Sent a DM yesterday but still unread, figured I'd post here ~

When enchanting emerald bolts under magic skiller, and maybe other bolts but so far I've only tried emerald, the script does not look for nature runes.

Also, combat script does not allow breaks unless it runs out of food, which is odd. Considered under 'waiting until safe' for dreambot client. I have also noticed it fail to restock food and get stuck at the bank several times, unsure why.

Regards,

Edited by joedithas

4 minutes ago, joedithas said:

Sent a DM yesterday but still unread, figured I'd post here ~

When enchanting emerald bolts under magic skiller, and maybe other bolts but so far I've only tried emerald, the script does not look for nature runes.

Also, combat script does not allow breaks unless it runs out of food, which is odd. Considered under 'waiting until safe' for dreambot client. I have also noticed it fail to restock food and get stuck at the bank several times, unsure why.

Regards,

Hey,

Sorry about that I have been really busy past days.

Do you have restocking enabled when you make bolts? If not, try it.

And you are correct, the fighter script is blocking breaks when you are in combat (else you'll die)

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

Sorry about that I have been really busy past days.

Do you have restocking enabled when you make bolts? If not, try it.

And you are correct, the fighter script is blocking breaks when you are in combat (else you'll die)

I do have restock enabled, even with buying. It's smart enough to swap staffs and grab cosmic runes, just not nature runes. Simple coding error, sure it's an easy fix.

In regards to combat script not grabbing food at bank, tho?

Would also be nice if combat script checked inbetween mobs for a break, or maybe checks every 5 mins or w/e. Seems easy to implement and definitely would help ban rates, I'd bet

Edited by joedithas

9 minutes ago, joedithas said:

I do have restock enabled, even with buying. It's smart enough to swap staffs and grab cosmic runes, just not nature runes. Simple coding error, sure it's an easy fix.

In regards to combat script not grabbing food at bank, tho?

Would also be nice if combat script checked inbetween mobs for a break, or maybe checks every 5 mins or w/e. Seems easy to implement and definitely would help ban rates, I'd bet

I will have to take a look at enchanting. 

You'll have to add the food to the banking tab.

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.8 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 9 minutes, 25 seconds

Thanks!