Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

1 minute ago, drkush93 said:

I'm pretty sure you can bury jogre bones and wolf bones

Edited by Zawy

14 minutes ago, drkush93 said:

there is a difference betrween jogre bones and  jogre bone, etc

Live soon.

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed burying bones from Rag and Bone Man I quest

Time since request was made: 11 hours, 13 minutes, 28 seconds

Thanks!

Hi there, 

Awesome script and running nicely so far.

Few concerns.

1. Firemaking doesn't always run properly. If I make the first fire and resume the script, it runs great. However, if I let it sit, it collects logs from the bank properly but takes some time between each log lit causing the animation of starting fire. While this works, but if you could add some speed on it, it would be awesome.
    2. Motherlode mine minigame works great but it moves the player towards the mine even if the ore is going towards the sack. Only after the ore reaches the sack does the script move the player back. This could be problematic as it is fairly obvious.
    3. Ran agility script today and ran into this error which it told me to tell the developer:
      • [INFO] Looking for another solver...

•  [INFO] Solvers all finished!

• [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.

•  [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
            java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.zawy.bD.lambda$clickRoofTop$21(bD.java:542)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.lambda$all$0(GameObjects.java:112)
            at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.all(GameObjects.java:113)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(GameObjects.java:131)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(GameObjects.java:125)
            at org.zawy.bD.e(bD.java:541)
            at org.zawy.bD.onLoop(bD.java:397)
            at a.onLoop(a.java:227)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Nonetheless, great script so far. I would really love to see you create another script to run the JAD run.

1 minute ago, Arminaz321 said:

Hi there, 

Awesome script and running nicely so far.

Few concerns.

1. Firemaking doesn't always run properly. If I make the first fire and resume the script, it runs great. However, if I let it sit, it collects logs from the bank properly but takes some time between each log lit causing the animation of starting fire. While this works, but if you could add some speed on it, it would be awesome.
    2. Motherlode mine minigame works great but it moves the player towards the mine even if the ore is going towards the sack. Only after the ore reaches the sack does the script move the player back. This could be problematic as it is fairly obvious.
    3. Ran agility script today and ran into this error which it told me to tell the developer:
      • [INFO] Looking for another solver...

•  [INFO] Solvers all finished!

• [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.

•  [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
            java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.zawy.bD.lambda$clickRoofTop$21(bD.java:542)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.lambda$all$0(GameObjects.java:112)
            at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.all(GameObjects.java:113)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(GameObjects.java:131)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.GameObjects.closest(GameObjects.java:125)
            at org.zawy.bD.e(bD.java:541)
            at org.zawy.bD.onLoop(bD.java:397)
            at a.onLoop(a.java:227)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Nonetheless, great script so far. I would really love to see you create another script to run the JAD run.

Hey,

What settings do you use for the motherlode mine script?

For the agility error you can safely ignore that, it won't break the script.

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

What settings do you use for the motherlode mine script?

For the agility error you can safely ignore that, it won't break the script.

Hey,

Screenshot2023-09-16172628.png.c0d4928995f55b49220d45cd8039a259.png

The issue I described happens with Deposit full Sack enabled or not, it just does the same after the sack has reached the red (around 81 or so). Special Attack works great.