Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Chopper:Added acrtis tree
    • Dreamy Mining:Added lovakite ores

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 38 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 5 minutes, 41 seconds

Thanks!

Just now, aidandobbins2 said:

Is your rogues den outfit part of this script or only seperate?

Hey,

Rogues den is standalone.

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 43 seconds

Thanks!

Slayer script stops very often and banks, takes out what it needs then it "deposits old items" it just took out for new task.  something i am doing wrong? 

I have  250 teleports and gem in inventory when i start it, and sometimes it goes directly in too depositing old items.

12 minutes ago, XBadeliteX said:

Slayer script stops very often and banks, takes out what it needs then it "deposits old items" it just took out for new task.  something i am doing wrong? 

I have  250 teleports and gem in inventory when i start it, and sometimes it goes directly in too depositing old items.

You are missing the task items, make sure you have all items in the bank.

I quit using this script for a while due to bugs, it's been a few months and decided to come back.  Still has the same issues as before:

1) Tons of quests require human intervention.  An example being Dragon Slayer I when you have to use to items on the magic door.  It doesn't acquire and use items, it just clicks the door and fails for hours until you get banned or intervene.  As well as not knowing what to do in certain situations, such as finishing lost city.  Once the quest is over it just stands there forever until you come in and teleport or change locations manually.   This happens on a ton of quests.
    2) There is no item indexing.  It does not acknowledge any items in the bank and will try to buy everything, this is a time waster and money waster.
    3) It only uses fire strike and doesn't consider magic level.  

4) It walks everywhere and ignores teleport items.  10-minute quests take an hour because it wants to wank from Lumbridge to ardy and back, instead of using teleports.  

****Note - This one is not all quests.  Some quests do implement teleports to areas.  However a majority that I have watched in order to verify how it functions only walk.  

5) Slayer still has an issue and I've seen multiple people talk about it.  When getting quests, it will deposit and withdrawal items indefinitely until a human stops it.  The excuse "you don't have items" is constantly given, however I have every item required, multiples in fact, and it has still never worked. 
    6) Very unorganized menus.  If you have a drop-down menu, at least make it alphabetized.  

7) G.E. Purchasing for quests.  You can set it to the max, but on items that cost 1 or 2 gp (Even though you have thousands inyour bank and it ignores it), it will attempt to buy these items for 1 or 2 gp ~50 times before trying 2-3 GP.  The 15-25 percent is good on items costing more than 100gp, but a ton of items used in quests don't.  I feel like thats a huge indicator of a bot when my account tries to purchase a knife 200 times  back to back for the exact same price.  

I guess my biggest issue is with the questing system, everything else seems to work well to my knowledge.  It feels like it needs major quality of life upgrades to this part of the script.  My biggest suggestions would be item indexing, skill level acknowledgement for spells, and implement teleports and other transport methods. 

Edited by ItzDatty

Changes:
    • Dreamy Chompy:Fixed attacking others chompy

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 32 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 6 minutes, 25 seconds

Thanks!