Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • braveTutorial | Completes Tutorial Island [Proxy Detection] [Human Name/Gender/Outfit] [Walk To Multiple Locations]

brave

• 2 months later...

During the testing of the braveTutoria script, I noticed several key points that I would like to emphasize. Firstly, the script was used with high-quality proxies, indicating a careful approach to its setup and execution. It's noteworthy that a one-to-one proxy-to-account ratio was maintained.

However, despite this, all accounts were blocked on the same day. This may indicate the presence of a specific mechanism for detecting the script by Jagex, leading to instant blocking of accounts. It is interesting to note that the blocking occurs simultaneously for all accounts, even if they were created with a time difference of several hours.

My observations also suggest that using alternative methods for creating accounts does not result in blocks. This may indicate that the problem is likely associated with the braveTutoria script itself, perhaps due to a unique marker that Jagex easily recognizes.

Overall, the script may work, but there is a high risk of being banned. It is recommended to focus on refining the script's algorithm or finding alternative solutions to ensure stable operation without the risk of account blocking.

Edited by LuxeLegacy

Please refrain from using this bot in its current form. After testing it on one account, I observed that the bot operated until completion before logging out for the night, yet it was swiftly banned. The reason for its detection is apparent: its mouse movements are excessively precise, and it proceeds to the next step of the tutorial without hesitation, which diverges from the typical learning curve of a new player. To enhance its authenticity and reduce its detectability, adjustments must be made to make it appear more human-like. As it stands, its actions are too mechanical and easily distinguishable as those of a bot.

@brave please update or remove this bot , as in its current state its misleading and doing more harm than good .