Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • braveTutorial | Completes Tutorial Island [Proxy Detection] [Human Name/Gender/Outfit] [Walk To Multiple Locations]

brave

How did you get the IP address to show? I'm trying to run two DB clients at the same time and I'm not sure if my DB client proxy selection is being overridden by my proxyfier configuration.

18 hours ago, RandyPowers said:

How did you get the IP address to show? I'm trying to run two DB clients at the same time and I'm not sure if my DB client proxy selection is being overridden by my proxyfier configuration.

Your DreamBot proxy selection is being overridden by your Proxifier software

• 2 weeks later...
    On 5/5/2023 at 7:34 AM, brave said:

Your DreamBot proxy selection is being overridden by your Proxifier software

Okay that makes sense. How did you get the IP address to show though? I see it at the top of my window when I open DB. When I run the Brave Tutorial script I see it as well. But I'm not sure if I can see it before I login to double check that my settings are correct. I don't want to run two accounts on the same IP and wanted to have a check before I login and before I run the Brave Tutorial script.

• 5 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

I ran this before in the past with no issues, the last 3 batches of accounts i made got banned the same day off tutorial island. I watched the script and it seemed flawless so i dont know why they are flagged with this script

• 1 month later...

Yeah same issue. I used this soooo many times in the past. now every time i run it its banned within 30 mins. I'm now back to running tutorial island on my own :( 

• 1 month later...