Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

10 accounts banned in total even with 3 hours playtime a day and 1 account per ip (all home ips)...
    They can either detect this script or this bot client.

Sub Account Builder V2 has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v77.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved enemy choice
    • Fixed Brimhaven dungeon requirements
    Thanks!

It's currently at v77.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Ernest The Chicken when using custom gear
    Thanks!

On 1/27/2023 at 6:03 PM, ryeru said:

10 accounts banned in total even with 3 hours playtime a day and 1 account per ip (all home ips)...
    They can either detect this script or this bot client.

I've been running this for about a week occasionally having to restart this to change settings and what not, but unless I'm getting an extremely delayed ban I kind of doubt it's detected, at least not any more detected than the bots and stuff are in general
    hnLJIRl.png

Edited by pontsa
    Added extra bit to the end

On 1/30/2023 at 7:53 AM, pontsa said:

I've been running this for about a week occasionally having to restart this to change settings and what not, but unless I'm getting an extremely delayed ban I kind of doubt it's detected, at least not any more detected than the bots and stuff are in general
    hnLJIRl.png

I just ran a different script for 5 days / 24hours a day to see if the client is detectable, but no ban. I then played it legit for 3 days.
    Then I ran this script for 6 hours and I get banned. This script is definitely detectable, biggest waste of money.

All the interactions are so botlike it's insane. Obviously it leaves a pattern in a player's logs if it never missclicks or does random things like pickup items.

Edited by ryeru

It's currently at v77.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed wilderness god wars dungeon tasks when using ranged
    Thanks!

2/4 accounts banned,
    I joined this client pretty recently, I got no bans before this, and both bans are still appealable, what ever this means at jagex...
    I am also new to runescape in general but managed to get one acc to 1k in lvl total sofar. Antiban refine never stops^^