Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

On 3/28/2023 at 7:21 PM, SubCZ said:

I would need to see the error message in your logs. You can open the logs with CTRL + L. The script is currently working for me and other users

I've just sent you a DM with the logs from what happens when I try and run Sub Account Builder

The UI itself doesn't seem to work for me

Would you be able to reset my trial so I can give it another go after you've checked?

Sub Account Builder V2 has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v82.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved Blast mining efficiency
    • Fixed Blast mining
    Thanks!

It's currently at v82.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Nechryael task
    Thanks!

It's currently at v82.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added addon manager
    Thanks!

I'm very interested in purchasing one instance of this script and possibly more in the future, but I'd like to ask if it works well with F2P accounts? Currently I used it and it first went to mine silver in a cave, then proceeded to mine one ore and die to a skeleton. I changed it from goal of 7mil GP to max cash stack and it then started to mine clay (at least correctly).

1 hour ago, Motivus said:

I'm very interested in purchasing one instance of this script and possibly more in the future, but I'd like to ask if it works well with F2P accounts? Currently I used it and it first went to mine silver in a cave, then proceeded to mine one ore and die to a skeleton. I changed it from goal of 7mil GP to max cash stack and it then started to mine clay (at least correctly).

If you want it to do something specific you can use task mode, and if you don't want it to choose certain methods you can disable those in AIO mode. It chooses randomly from everything it is able to do that progresses towards the goal in AIO mode.

Ok so I purchased the script and started to use it through a P2P account yet there still seems to be something wrong with the silver mining bot. It goes down to the caves with the skeletons and just sits in on spot while bowing or something of the sort and takes hits until it dies. The task is labeled "Profit: Mining Silver" so I'm assuming its goal is to mine silver, which is doesn't do.

It's currently at v82.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed mining silver in some areas
    Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Motivus said:

Ok so I purchased the script and started to use it through a P2P account yet there still seems to be something wrong with the silver mining bot. It goes down to the caves with the skeletons and just sits in on spot while bowing or something of the sort and takes hits until it dies. The task is labeled "Profit: Mining Silver" so I'm assuming its goal is to mine silver, which is doesn't do.

There was an issue with that specific area, that's fixed now and you can customize the areas it'll use with the Customize button.