Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [200+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Just started trial and it crashed, had to restart pc. Now when I play the script it jumps back into whatever was loaded previously I cannot edit anything. Stuck in bank loop just opens bank tab and fails to do anything else. I must have messed it up when it crashed. Can you stop my trail and restart it maybe I can load settings then?

Sub Account Builder V2 has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v91.6 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 10 hours, 11 minutes, 19 seconds

Thanks!

On 10/25/2023 at 12:18 PM, muckle said:

Just started trial and it crashed, had to restart pc. Now when I play the script it jumps back into whatever was loaded previously I cannot edit anything. Stuck in bank loop just opens bank tab and fails to do anything else. I must have messed it up when it crashed. Can you stop my trail and restart it maybe I can load settings then?

Hi, this should not happen. Make sure your dreambot client is up to date.

On 10/25/2023 at 11:26 AM, slimdaddy91 said:

could you add blue dragons in cave south of yannille?> please. or make a seprate script.

@SubCZ

Hi, I believe these are already supported. Select any of the slayer tasks, and then click customize. You can add the dragons as a virtual task so you don't need the slayer task

On 10/25/2023 at 7:56 AM, Churnkey said:

Can you please stop billing me. 

I need to end my subscription. 

Hi, we don't bill anyone. All billing is done by dreambot and we don't have access to it

It's currently at v91.7 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 1 hour, 32 minutes, 57 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v91.8 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 1 hour, 53 minutes, 20 seconds

Thanks!

i started trial.. before i can even put settings in the bot runs to random places very bot like.. too affraid to use without getting banned and my trial is about to run out. is there a bug?