Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [200+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

hey sub i  trailed this closer to realise date have even paid for a month lloove ur scipts got the quest one right now but would you be oh so kind and let me have a 5 hr trail? i want to trail a fresh acc with the sub slayer miner acc quester nd tthe sub money maker i forgot the name tho nevertheles could you make this a reality please as im contemplating buying both lifetime quester and builder ty <3

17 hours ago, Tsuntsun said:

Honestly big big props to you for this. It runs absolutely amazing combined with the sub quester. I am in shock and awe at how flawless it is :)

Yo so do you have to pay the quester as well as pay for the account builder? 

quester doesn't work? I was trying to get this going on fresh account. everything requires gp...cant even do quests that I have items for. decided to run mining as that was one of the only things that seemed to work. hit with ban hammer 5 hours into it :) yeah I won't be renewing $34 down the drain + membership

10 hours ago, mage hussein said:

quester doesn't work? I was trying to get this going on fresh account. everything requires gp...cant even do quests that I have items for. decided to run mining as that was one of the only things that seemed to work. hit with ban hammer 5 hours into it :) yeah I won't be renewing $34 down the drain + membership

oh damn actually? I was just about to buy this lol 

10 hours ago, duketheiron said:

oh damn actually? I was just about to buy this lol 

Maybe it was just how I had it set up but I couldn't figure it out. Some people saying you need an add on. I'm confused. Botting isn't worth it if it just leads to wasted accounts. I'm done with OSRS for now.