Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Scarabs AIO [300k-600k/h] [Level 3] [AIO] [Integrated Muling] [Prayer Flicking] [Loot Alching] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

19 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Make sure you have at least 150k gold in your bank

i had 3+m at the time. when i originally started the script i had 5m, and over time with supplies bought and such it went down to around 3m ish. i ended up just doing the task on my own and continued like normally.

27 minutes ago, varsity125lb said:

Just trying to do the trial and it sits in the bank area switching worlds over and over.

i have all requirements and gear set up etc

5660925F-0E0D-4CD8-8CF6-819E5D520256.jpeg

You need to start at the GE or nearby.

1 hour ago, varsity125lb said:

Damn I wasted a trial 😭 any chance I can redo it? 

Sure, I cleared the trial so you can activate another one.

21 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Sure, I cleared the trial so you can activate another one.

I completed the trial and was impressed. Slightly weird I had to start at GE each time but I understand. I went ahead and subscribed for a month! Thanks again for the trial.

I'm not sure if you like recommendations but I do have 3:

1) allow armadyl crossbow to be used, allow herb sack and gem bag option for possible extra GP and time saved

2) optional world hopping if x players are around. There is a fighter script with this option which is great for potentially avoiding interactions with others. 

3) allow start from the sopanheim bank if you have recommended items or above (this is just nit picky so mainly just #1and #2

For anyone curious about this script, just trial it and you’ll definitely see it is worth the cost. I’ll probably buy a full time one though when I get another account up. 

11/10 script

Edited by varsity125lb

2 hours ago, varsity125lb said:

I completed the trial and was impressed. Slightly weird I had to start at GE each time but I understand. I went ahead and subscribed for a month! Thanks again for the trial.

I'm not sure if you like recommendations but I do have 3:

1) allow armadyl crossbow to be used, allow herb sack and gem bag option for possible extra GP and time saved

2) optional world hopping if x players are around. There is a fighter script with this option which is great for potentially avoiding interactions with others. 

3) allow start from the sopanheim bank if you have recommended items or above (this is just nit picky so mainly just #1and #2

For anyone curious about this script, just trial it and you’ll definitely see it is worth the cost. I’ll probably buy a full time one though when I get another account up. 

11/10 script

I'll go add armadyl crossbow, that's an easy fix. It should already hop world if there are players around for almost everything it does unless it's in a situation where it's hard to lose aggro, but it doesn't hop instantly since players run through that dungeon for the quest quite a bit. The rest is a bit more niche and takes more time to add so I'll have to see about that.

38 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

I'll go add armadyl crossbow, that's an easy fix. It should already hop world if there are players around for almost everything it does unless it's in a situation where it's hard to lose aggro, but it doesn't hop instantly since players run through that dungeon for the quest quite a bit. The rest is a bit more niche and takes more time to add so I'll have to see about that.

Yeah I’m not a scripter so I don’t know what’s easy or not. Thanks for the reply though! Great script and well worth the money. 

Started a new account to make a secondary money maker, had the range level and magic, so it mainly needed to do the quest. During Gertrude’s Cat, it kept walking back and forth near the blacksmithing area in Varrock, had to pause it and walk closer to Gertrude’s house to get it to continue. 

the leather crafting kept making 1 leather thing at a time and stopping even though I would pause it and hit all. It eventually fixed itself though.