Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

14 minutes ago, Pookievision said:

Doesn't use  void, keeps using bandos ranged gear 

Hi, void isn't supported currently

script doesnt work....  just keeps trying to buy equipment i cant afford on the acc..  doesnt use the best equipment in the bank just keeps trying to buy ahrims top

3 hours ago, gibson2913 said:

script doesnt work....  just keeps trying to buy equipment i cant afford on the acc..  doesnt use the best equipment in the bank just keeps trying to buy ahrims top

If it is buying equipment that means that you don't have equipment that will work with zulrah and you need the coins to purchase it.

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v8.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved reliability of death recovery
    Thanks!

Not sure how old this script is but bought it and was using it for 2 days doing 2 hour sessions with breaks and it got banned… 🤨 would like a refund asap.

Edited by InMyDefence99

Just now, InMyDefence99 said:

Not sure how old this script is but bought it and was using it for 2 days doing 2 hour sessions with breaks and it got banned… 🤨 would like a refund asap.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the ban. There's a guide on avoiding bans and recovering banned accounts in my discord server in the #faq channel. There are a lot of things that could cause a ban unrelated to the script you are running, and the script has a large amount of active users. I recommend checking it out to improve your results.

9 hours ago, lilbreezy93 said:

the bot doesnt detect which gear to use, notes random items then teles to zulrah and dies 

Hi, this does not happen for any of my other users. Please post the logs so I can check out why it is doing that for you. You can open the logs with CTRL + L

Awesome script but encountered two things so far;

It will occasionally get stuck with trying to gear swap mage to range with a full inventory repeatedly until next phase where it will has to use food and frees up space. which unfortunately looks very bot like. 

another weird thing is when the trident of the swamp is empty it withdraws 25k gp along with the required runes and scales, and then just banks the 25k after, and proceeds on like normal, other then that works great. 

other then that thanks Sub for the great script!