Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v25.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed charging barrows gear
    Thanks!

I have the month sub to this script, and so far it's been working pretty well.

I've noticed that after about 4-5 hours it will get stuck, usually at ferox enclave and not do anything until I stop the script, move the char, and restart the script.

Made around 50m GP so far, so I'm fairly happy with the purchase!

Could you add serp helm support? like not bring an anti venom when using the serp helm because it will make my trips last longer thats why i use it. my trial is gone but debating on buying the script it would be a good addition!

17 minutes ago, Trueamatie said:

Could you add serp helm support? like not bring an anti venom when using the serp helm because it will make my trips last longer thats why i use it. my trial is gone but debating on buying the script it would be a good addition!

Serp helmet isn't a viable item for Zulrah because of the item's stats. It decreases your GP/hour and is only used by players that have trouble multitasking

41 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Serp helmet isn't a viable item for Zulrah because of the item's stats. It decreases your GP/hour and is only used by players that have trouble multitasking

How much supplies does it need to start a kill? ive tried multiple things with the trial but it always does 2 kills even with 5 food left. is there a threshold?

6 hours ago, Trueamatie said:

How much supplies does it need to start a kill? ive tried multiple things with the trial but it always does 2 kills even with 5 food left. is there a threshold?

Yes it will say in the logs what it was missing to attempt the next kill.

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v26.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Now charges 25% version of barrows items as well
    Thanks!

Sorry man but it gave my account the good old

"02-Apr-2023 Bot Busting Moderate (ban)"

within 2hrs of purchasing the script.

Zulrah bot (hand trained to get to that stage)

changed a few settings including armour, tele/charter/enable selling at like 10m, and babysat it as you do with a new script.

Screenshots

Ideas for appeals?

Edited by null0xA0
    added screenshots