Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Explv's map giving incorrect coordinates

Dockid

I need to make an area for the Last man standing maps but the areas I am getting from Explvs map are incorrect. I have confirmed this by using the player position checker on the client tools. Is there any other tools I can use to get the LMS area coords?

I believe the LMS minigame is instanced, meaning the coordinates will change depending on the instance. There may be some math you can do to get the true coordinates (bit-shifting comes to mind), but I am unsure.

On 6/23/2021 at 4:44 PM, TheCloakdOne said:

Its dynamic area, use object around you and get your postion in relation to that

I tried to that but the both the local and the base coordinates are different every game. I am confused on how to approach this.

10 hours ago, Hel said:

Why exactly do you need to map it? The hint arrow points toward the final zone

How do I interact with a hint arrow that is only on the minimap?

14 minutes ago, Dockid said:

How do I interact with a hint arrow that is only on the minimap?

I tried using HintArrow .get x and y and then walking using that but at a certain point well before reaching my destination that fails to work as the tile stops changing

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but the hint arrow isn't set perfectly at the location unless you're within a certain threshold (otherwise it just points to a tile in the direction of final zone)

Edit: so just continuously walking toward the location will give you some ugly walking, but it'll work

1 hour ago, Hel said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but the hint arrow isn't set perfectly at the location unless you're within a certain threshold (otherwise it just points to a tile in the direction of final zone)

Edit: so just continuously walking toward the location will give you some ugly walking, but it'll work

I understand this but that stops working when you have not the next region of the map loaded in , so the client thinks your at the desired tile despite not being there ( so continuosly walking does not work. I made a custom work around to fix this anyway by storing my original position in an array list and doing a little math to continue moving in the direction of the arrow until the next region is loaded and it knows where to walk again.

private static Class<?> clazz = null;
    public boolean setFlag(int tileX, int tileY){
        int regionX = tileX - Client.getBaseX();
        int regionY = tileY - Client.getBaseY();
        if(clazz == null){
            try {
                clazz = Client.getInstance().getApplet().getClass().getClassLoader().loadClass("gp");
            }catch(Exception ignored){}
        }
        if(clazz != null){
            try {
                Field xField = clazz.getDeclaredField("aq");
                xField.setAccessible(true);
                xField.set(null, regionX);
                Field yField = clazz.getDeclaredField("ae");
                yField.setAccessible(true);
                yField.set(null, regionY);
                Field walkingField = clazz.getDeclaredField("ao");
                walkingField.setAccessible(true);
                walkingField.set(null, true);
                return true;
            }catch(Exception e){
                return false;
            }
        }else{
            return false;
        }
    }

not very "safe", and you'll have to update the class and field names each gamepack update, but it'll work for what you want. If I can find a way with DB API, I'll let you know :)

Edit: also just to clarify, the hint arrow tile is correct, I think the tile isn't loaded in, so the API has a hard time clicking on it

Archived