Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Crafting [AIO] [TASK SYSTEM] [FLAX SPINNING] [JEWELLERY] [BIRDHOUSES] [GLASSBLOWING]

Hashtag

On 12/17/2023 at 11:11 AM, cavdegail said:

it is logging out after a couple hours if that not too sure why with fulkl inventory

What does it say in the console (CTRL + L)?

• 2 weeks later...
    # Crafting has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.79 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 14 minutes, 7 seconds

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
    6 hours ago, poopbot said:

renew try please didnt get to use , tried to many at once on accident

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Pleaseeeee add restocking. I would literally never use anything else if this allowed restocking. What an amazing script, I really appreciate the effort and love you've put into this. 10/10, highly recommended script right here for easy xp & money gains! 

2 hours ago, Paradoxial said:

Pleaseeeee add restocking. I would literally never use anything else if this allowed restocking. What an amazing script, I really appreciate the effort and love you've put into this. 10/10, highly recommended script right here for easy xp & money gains! 

Hey, restocking is planned once I get around to porting this script to my new framework. But that will have to wait for a bit until I'm done with other IRL deadlines.

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased this script & set it up to diamond bracelets @ edgeville furnace. It starts okay but quickly begins to spaz the camera in insane directions at like inhuman speeds and I have to immediately stop the script. Whats up with that?

19 hours ago, BonesCrypt said:

Just purchased this script & set it up to diamond bracelets @ edgeville furnace. It starts okay but quickly begins to spaz the camera in insane directions at like inhuman speeds and I have to immediately stop the script. Whats up with that?

Hey, I'd like to look into this. Which client layout are you using? At which point does it do this?

On 3/4/2024 at 8:16 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'd like to look into this. Which client layout are you using? At which point does it do this?

It was on resizable classic layout with transparent chat box. I changed to fxed classic layout with the classic chatbox and have not had that issue at all. I must say, I'm sooo pleased with this script. Ive gotten 2m xp in like 3 days. On track to get 99 craft in a weekish. Would it be possible to add a feature of utilizing stamina pots from the bank? That would really make an impact on this script. I've also noticed occasionally it will get to the furnace in edge and not click the furnace and instead right click the bank, hesitate, and then click furnace. kind of odd - nothing bot breaking but just odd.