Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Click release timing/dragging

likeablePanda

I've gathered a bit of my own mouse movement as well as a few willing friends.

One thing I've noticed across all of us is that sometimes for a regular left click, we'll "accidentally" drag the mouse by a pixel or so. This still registers as a left click in all applications however.

But, I figure if I can track that sort of dragging, I imagine Jagex could too. Is there something like this pre-programmed into Dreambot?  Is there an easy way for me to implement this myself? And/or is there a way for me to change the default time between click and release?

There's no evidence to suggest they track at that level (short drags), only that they collect the mouse position regularly.

As to the timing question, we offer this:

MouseSettings#setMouseTiming, which you provide a MouseTiming that will return how long to wait in milliseconds before releasing the mouse.

Hope that helps!

Archived