Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • HELP! Bank handler not resolving HELP!

falador1

Sometimes the bank tutorial handler doesn't click on the "x". Is there a way to force or to restart the handler manually? THe handler then breaks the client making scripts not work or other handlers. Help!

bankh.jpg

Believe it or not I've run into that exact issue. If I'm not mistaken I narrowed it down to the custom mouse algorithm that I was using as Pandemic suggested.

If it is a custom mouse algorithm issue, make sure the algorithm isn't using our provided sleep methods (MethodProvider / MethodContext), it should use Thread#sleep directly.

Wow. It's sad because I had fixed this problem with another script and forgot to change the code for this one. Sorry and thanks!

Archived