Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

12 hours ago, maaaamba said:

the construction script, does it come with the oak dungeon door script?

Hey, at the moment oak dungeon doors aren't implemented in, but that's on my todo list!

• 3 weeks later...
    On 8/21/2023 at 2:59 AM, RooNight666 said:

BH Fishing v2.2 when I was using it I got cought and only got ban for 1 day. but it hop world's so many times. i think thats the reason why?

That is not my script.

# AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.435 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 28 minutes, 42 seconds

Thanks!

# AIO Skiller has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.44 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added delay to opening coin pouches when pickpocketing

Time since request was made: 7 minutes, 17 seconds

Thanks!

>The woodcutting script is ambiguous at best on how to operate it, and at worst does not register trees to be used. 
    In short, I cannot figure out if its user error or script error. 

>The Crafting script will click am try to move the mouse too close together, commonly swapping items (or equipping items in the case of battlestaff)
    It will also quit on the last inventory (ex: gold jewelry), after withdrawing the rest of your bars, but before getting your gems and completing it

>The cooking script wont recognize the Range in Lumbridge kitchen, even after completing the Requisite quest, it will also get hung up on banking in Lubridge bank, It will fill your bag and then lock up with raw food, just waiting. You have to manually walk to the lower floor for it to start up again. 

Will update and add more to this thread as I find more bugs. 

53 minutes ago, Gadenlock said:

>The woodcutting script is ambiguous at best on how to operate it, and at worst does not register trees to be used. 
    In short, I cannot figure out if its user error or script error. 

>The Crafting script will click am try to move the mouse too close together, commonly swapping items (or equipping items in the case of battlestaff)
    It will also quit on the last inventory (ex: gold jewelry), after withdrawing the rest of your bars, but before getting your gems and completing it

>The cooking script wont recognize the Range in Lumbridge kitchen, even after completing the Requisite quest, it will also get hung up on banking in Lubridge bank, It will fill your bag and then lock up with raw food, just waiting. You have to manually walk to the lower floor for it to start up again. 

Will update and add more to this thread as I find more bugs. 

To successfully select trees in woodcutting, make sure the game has focus. You can ensure this by clicking around the game a couple of times before trying to hover a tree to select it.

What's your client mouse speed for the crafting issue?

# Cooking standalone script is recommended to be used instead of the script in this bundle. The standalone script is updated to my new framework and is completely free to use.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

To successfully select trees in woodcutting, make sure the game has focus. You can ensure this by clicking around the game a couple of times before trying to hover a tree to select it.

What's your client mouse speed for the crafting issue?

# Cooking standalone script is recommended to be used instead of the script in this bundle. The standalone script is updated to my new framework and is completely free to use.

Thank you for your quick response, The woodcutting script seems to be working fine!

RE: Crafting issue, the client mouse speed is set to 81%, I have slowed it down, and will see if it still continues.

Thanks for the heads up for the cooking script, I will check it out after my next cash out to buy some supplies

unrelated to my problems, have you considered moving the queue to a global level so you can queue multiple skills at once,
    for example being able to set up all the steps to make crossbows. Craft the string, smith the limbs, fletch the stocks and then all together in one queue?

Edited by Gadenlock
    adding to my response, without adding bloat to the comments