Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # AIO Skiller [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [12 SKILLING SCRIPTS] [FUTURE SCRIPTS INCLUDED]

Hashtag

Hello, I am having an issue with blackjacking, it tries to pickpocket (When they are awake) even thought I have max amount of pouches (28). I have done the Ardounge Medium but it does not stop trying to pickpocket instead of knocking them out. I have screenshot of the console and when it happens ingame but all the uploads for some reason fail? It seems to fail when it fails to knock out the bandits thinking that it did not fail and tries to pickpocket.

Here is a link to the picture instead: https://pasteboard.co/7UT6BKfFoLJN.jpg

2 hours ago, Massemasse said:

Hello, I am having an issue with blackjacking, it tries to pickpocket (When they are awake) even thought I have max amount of pouches (28). I have done the Ardounge Medium but it does not stop trying to pickpocket instead of knocking them out. I have screenshot of the console and when it happens ingame but all the uploads for some reason fail? It seems to fail when it fails to knock out the bandits thinking that it did not fail and tries to pickpocket.

Here is a link to the picture instead: https://pasteboard.co/7UT6BKfFoLJN.jpg

Hey, it's designed to immediately pickpocket after a failed attempt at knocking out. This is why the script obtains maximum amount of coin pouches, because trying to pickpocket with max pouches causes the action to interrupt, which leads to the npc not attacking you.

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, it's designed to immediately pickpocket after a failed attempt at knocking out. This is why the script obtains maximum amount of coin pouches, because trying to pickpocket with max pouches causes the action to interrupt, which leads to the npc not attacking you.

The more you know, thank you

Any plans on releasing a Higher Tier Version that Also includes your minigames? Something like AIO Skiller Pro? Of course with a higher price tag.
    Already got 99 FM with your Wintertodt minigame script and would love to get more.

Edited by anabolictide

6 hours ago, anabolictide said:

Any plans on releasing a Higher Tier Version that Also includes your minigames? Something like AIO Skiller Pro? Of course with a higher price tag.
    Already got 99 FM with your Wintertodt minigame script and would love to get more.

Hey, yes I am working on having more script bundles on the store! I don't currently have an eta for that, as I need to port my existing scripts to a new framework for it to be possible.

18 hours ago, jimbios said:

Hello, My thieving script doesnt work when blackjacking it just keeps spinning around.

Hey, the game updated yesterday and the client had to be updated by the developers as well. Does this issue still occur on the latest client version?

• 4 weeks later...