Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Moving an item to a different Inventory position

GuNCuSSioN

Hey guys, working on a script and can't find a way to easily move an item to a specific position in the inventory.  Anybody have any suggestions on what methods I should be looking at?  Don't need code just guidance on what methods might work for this.

Thank you!

Thank you I was able to get something working for the inventory.  Appreciate that!  Any suggestions on how to click an item that is showing in the GE screen when you start to search for your item?

For example if I am searching for Green D'Hide Body and I type "Green D" and it pops up, any idea how I would then reference that area of the item showing in the buy screen and move my mouse to it?  I know how to do mouse movements to items in inventory  or bank and how to click/type but cant figure out an area based movement that is based on the item in the buy screen matching the item I program the script to buy.  Hopefully that makes sense

I also know that I can always use the GrandExchange.buyItem() method but I am trying to add some alternate logic.

Archived