Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

Hi @Hashtag, I used this script quite a while ago and remember getting 150-200k XP per hour. I recently used this again, and XP rates are significantly lower. I attempted to reduce the resolution size and even increase the mouse speed.

Making the resolution smaller certainly helped increase the XP per hour rates, but still getting sub 100k XP per hour at two different thieving levels of 68 to 86.

Roughly 50-60k per hour at 68

Any idea what could be causing this?

Edit:

Noticing regularly, it's attempting to pickpocket when not knocked out, which gets stuck in a loop until it does its first successful pickpocket, then resets to knocking out and pickpocketing.

Edit 2:

I moved to ardy knights for better xp rates whilst the above issue is ongoing. Worked flawlessly when getting own inventory, failed to fetch dodging necklaces from the bank. Also, in some cases, it tries to withdraw 0 food repeatedly. I can't seem to see any logs indicating an error either.

Also some of the time it'll try open the coin pouches inside of the bank tab. Which causes it to endlessly loop.

Edited by gadgetman

# Thieving has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Remember NPC attack option value
    • Menu manipulation improvements

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 59 seconds

Thanks!

# Thieving has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.8 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 1 minute, 25 seconds

Thanks!

Blackjacking Menaphite thugs

1) When obtaining 28 coin pouches the script ignores it , the chat is spammed with "You need to empty your coin pouches before you can continue pickpocketing" , but everything seems to go as usual , so im not sure about that

2) First time running the script , it went to options to change something (I think hiding the "attack" option on NPCs) 

but then it immediatly tried to pick pocket the thug although the settings menu is still open, resulting in meaning less clicks since the thug is unclickable until I manually closed the settings menu.

Edited by casualPlayer0

1 hour ago, casualPlayer0 said:

Blackjacking Menaphite thugs

1) When obtaining 28 coin pouches the script ignores it , the chat is spammed with "You need to empty your coin pouches before you can continue pickpocketing" , but everything seems to go as usual , so im not sure about that

2) First time running the script , it went to options to change something (I think hiding the "attack" option on NPCs) 

but then it immediatly tried to pick pocket the thug although the settings menu is still open, resulting in meaning less clicks since the thug is unclickable until I manually closed the settings menu.

Hey, thanks for the message.

1. This is intended behaviour. The script obtains maximum amount of coin pouches because it allows the bot to reset the aggressivity of the npc. It is not supposed to open the pouches.
    2. I'll have this fixed!

34 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the message.

1. This is intended behaviour. The script obtains maximum amount of coin pouches because it allows the bot to reset the aggressivity of the npc. It is not supposed to open the pouches.
    2. I'll have this fixed!

Thank you very much, I purchased the AIO Skiller and I must say your scripts feel very high quality, I watch them as they run and I rarely run into any problems, theyre very efficient and very human like, I am very sattisfied both from the scripts and from the responsiveness here on the forums.

7 hours ago, Risktaker1337 said:

Does black jacking still work? Recommended use amount?  

Hi, yes it does! Blackjacking is quite click intensive, so I wouldn't do it for extended periods of time at once. Take breaks and switch things up a bit every now and then.