Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Tanning [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL HIDES] [STAMINA POTIONS] [NO REQUIREMENTS]

Hashtag

This bot still eats hundreds of thousands of gp worth of stamina potions.

Would be 10/10 if it used stamina potions in combination with energy potions. Unfortunately as of right now this bot drinks stamina potions like they're energy potions.

10 hours ago, yettaa said:

This bot still eats hundreds of thousands of gp worth of stamina potions.

Would be 10/10 if it used stamina potions in combination with energy potions. Unfortunately as of right now this bot drinks stamina potions like they're energy potions.

Hey, any chance you could elaborate a bit on how stamina potion should be consumed instead? Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
    1 hour ago, nicosuave707 said:

hey there! just purchased script and first run went flawless, I restocked, and now im getting stuck at bank and outside tanner.

please help! idk what to do

Hey, what does it try to do when it's stuck? Do you get any errors in the debug console (CTRL + L)? Could you try moving the required items to the first row of the first bank tab?

3 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, what does it try to do when it's stuck? Do you get any errors in the debug console (CTRL + L)? Could you try moving the required items to the first row of the first bank tab?

literally just fixed the problem by enabling hide roof, in the in game settings...shouldve been obvious but im lit, thank you for the reply though! awesome scripts so far bought this one and pest control, looking forward to using them this week and seeing the progress!

• 2 weeks later...

Please have the following functions?

Grand Exchange

Automatically restock or sell items, including hides, stamina potions, and teleport jewellery.

• Customizable buy & sell prices
    • Supports multiple retries with adjusted prices
    • Supports custom buy & sell lists
    •  

14 minutes ago, azx000 said:

Please have the following functions?

Grand Exchange

Automatically restock or sell items, including hides, stamina potions, and teleport jewellery.

• Customizable buy & sell prices
    • Supports multiple retries with adjusted prices
    • Supports custom buy & sell lists
    •  

Hey, these are planned but not my top priority at the moment. I've got my hands full with other projects at this point.