Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Returned from ~2/3 years ago to continue scripting, almost finished my first one:

vhh

Hey Guys,

After a long break since I previously scripted, I decided to return and give it another go. Dreambot is the only client I have used for this and it will continue to be so. The only previous "experience" I have with coding is HTML/CSS, so it's been very fun to learn and I couldn't have done it without all your posts and help :)

I previously created personal scripts for Herb runs, Blood Runecrafting, wrath Runecrafting and Priff Agility. I have a Rune Dragon alt and decided to make a personal script for it! It's 95% complete (just needs some final tweaks). 

It's made me around 50m GP so far. It averages 1.1m - 1.6m per hour.

I may look at making public scripts in the future. Sneak peek below of my Paint, as well as a list of features the script does :)

- GP Tracker since start
    - Timer since start
    - List of actions the bot is performing, or waiting to perform
    - Loots when safe (ignores Dragon Bones that are far away)
    - Re pots Super Combat and Antifire when needed
    - Teleports out when: No food left, or no Prayer pots left, or Antifire expires and doesn't have another.
    - Banks, re supplies and runs back to Rune Dragons
    - Pre pots before entering and enables prayers
    - etc etc...

1685211522_RDExample-min(1).thumb.png.f51ad0d94b600b324aa60f06339438ff.png

Looking forward to see where Dreambot goes in the future!

37 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

hi

I like the paint, keep up the good work and can't wait to see a public script =D

Thank you yeeter, I enjoy graphic design :)

• 6 months later...

Archived