Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

21 hours ago, dylanzz95 said:

That is nice, can you share what you did? Did you run it on a vpn etc?

And what skill do you train other than ranged.

New account?

The account is old new, so it was made over a few months ago. Did tutorial island and left it to rest. I trained all f2p skills besides quests. I did 2 quests with the bot and then just did them by hand as I myself think quests are part of bans.. but that's me just being over cautious. No VPN or proxy on this one account. My first account was banned like 2 days in

@Aeglen, the script will perform a certain skill (e.g. firemaking at GE) then decide to go to Lumbridge and fight goblins. What it does not do is grab any of the trout or salmon I pre-bought. My character has gotten to very low health (2 hp) to the point where I have to pause the script to go heal.

Any chance you could add food requirements before any melee, magic,, or range training?

Thanks! Btw great work on this! I look forward to paying for the final release :), do release a P2P version :):)

Edited by basedecon

1 hour ago, basedecon said:

@Aeglen, the script will perform a certain skill (e.g. firemaking at GE) then decide to go to Lumbridge and fight goblins. What it does not do is grab any of the trout or salmon I pre-bought. My character has gotten to very low health (2 hp) to the point where I have to pause the script to go heal.

Any chance you could add food requirements before any melee, magic,, or range training?

Thanks! Btw great work on this! I look forward to paying for the final release :), do release a P2P version :):)

For Tier I enemies it won't eat, but will loot its grave (they are all close to lumb). Otherwise it eats. Glad you're liking, v0.20 coming soon

On 2/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, Hadies_Alchem said:

Hey here is an idea for something the script could do. 

If the person has the magic level to cast superheat it should buy some silver ore, use a staff of fire, buy some nature runes. 

Then it could automatically superheat the silver for both magic and smithing xp. 

Profitable on the silver, only question is it enough to sustain the need for purchasing of more nature runes.

So no? Or did you not see this?

16 minutes ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

So no? Or did you not see this?

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this one. Think not good idea because nature runes are far too expensive when the furnace could be used for free. If magic xp is desired, could add high alching which is on the list at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m6ctYvskU1-EPLbHklmcvvdwcrD8GcPovTZ9FOv-czE/edit?usp=sharing

16 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this one. Think not good idea because nature runes are far too expensive when the furnace could be used for free. If magic xp is desired, could add high alching which is on the list at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m6ctYvskU1-EPLbHklmcvvdwcrD8GcPovTZ9FOv-czE/edit?usp=sharing

I just think there should be an option for superheating.

2 hours ago, busterman said:

Just started on a fresh account yesterday, used for 6 hours with me going afk and turning off the bot. I woke up to a Permaent ban this morning.

Yup bans are currently elevated, hopefully the next update will bring them back to normal