Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

11 minutes ago, passatuto89 said:

Error persists, I even tried in another machine.

Error_dreambot.png

This is very strange, i have not seen this error before. Can you run other scripts? An updated version of the FAQ is in my discord server which might help but idk this error is rather strange. Are you standing in a weird location?

Hi mate.

Really loving it your bot. Just a question can you make with your script to grab and bank zamorak wine at second floor?
    Anyways keep up the good work!!

8 hours ago, Aeglen said:

This is very strange, i have not seen this error before. Can you run other scripts? An updated version of the FAQ is in my discord server which might help but idk this error is rather strange. Are you standing in a weird location?

I am trying to train mining in Al Kharid, just selected Coal and Gold ore. I've run other scripts like Fightaholic for a few hours and I had no problem.

36 minutes ago, Mojito24 said:

Hi mate.

Really loving it your bot. Just a question can you make with your script to grab and bank zamorak wine at second floor?
    Anyways keep up the good work!!

Sorry this is designed for levelling, there are other scripts out there for that kind of thing

14 minutes ago, passatuto89 said:

I am trying to train mining in Al Kharid, just selected Coal and Gold ore. I've run other scripts like Fightaholic for a few hours and I had no problem.

Ok thanks I'll try to re-create it.

Also coming today hopefully: v0.27
    Changes can be found in discord but it's pretty much improvements to banking/exchange/combat and a new anti-ban system.

Edited by Aeglen

29 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Ok thanks I'll try to re-create it.

Also coming today hopefully: v0.27
    Changes can be found in discord but it's pretty much improvements to banking/exchange/combat and a new anti-ban system.

Thanks for the feedback, I will continue testing because other scripts are running well.