Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Would you consider adding ring of forging support to the smithing tab? Say if there are rings of forging in the persons bank and this option is clicked then it will auto detect when it needs to get another ring, us the ring and such. Iron is very profitable with this right now. The ore buys for 40 something and the bars sell for 120 something. It is totally worth the cost of the rings if you consider each ring costs about 1040 and has 140 charges.

What do you think?

Also, I would like to point something out.

When you are doing certain tasks, cooking for example and your running out of the current item. Say the script just withdrew the last, singular swordfish from your bank to cook it. Here's my problem. I don't like it running to cook that one sword fish. If it could see there is empty space and fill it with the next item in the order that would be nice and i think it would be a time saver.

One swordfish in inven, withdraw 27 raw tuna. Thank you for the great script.

Can we get a little X to disable and enable the script gui so we can see chat?

When can we expect this script to be able to do knights sword and the other f2p quest?

Edited by Hadies_Alchem
    additional thoughts

11 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

Would you consider adding ring of forging support to the smithing tab? Say if there are rings of forging in the persons bank and this option is clicked then it will auto detect when it needs to get another ring, us the ring and such. Iron is very profitable with this right now. The ore buys for 40 something and the bars sell for 120 something. It is totally worth the cost of the rings if you consider each ring costs about 1040 and has 140 charges.

What do you think?

Also, I would like to point something out.

When you are doing certain tasks, cooking for example and your running out of the current item. Say the script just withdrew the last, singular swordfish from your bank to cook it. Here's my problem. I don't like it running to cook that one sword fish. If it could see there is empty space and fill it with the next item in the order that would be nice and i think it would be a time saver.

One swordfish in inven, withdraw 27 raw tuna. Thank you for the great script.

Can we get a little X to disable and enable the script gui so we can see chat?

When can we expect this script to be able to do knights sword and the other f2p quest?

Iron smithing - is planned eventually

Cooking swordfish and stuff - it actually works this way for firemaking, but not any other skills yet. Added to idea list, ty.

X to disable gui - you can do this with "developer options" but since so many people want it might add it anyway

Other quests - possibly at some point but no ETA. Knight's sword is rather useful so would like to add it

when i stand in the edgeville bank it goes to bank at the GE. Can you fix this?

why does it bank the smelted ingot at the GE when the edgeville bank is far closer.

Edited by Hadies_Alchem

12 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

when i stand in the edgeville bank it goes to bank at the GE. Can you fix this?

why does it bank the smelted ingot at the GE when the edgeville bank is far closer.

This might be usual behaviour depends on the details

6 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

hey by the way why is there no runecrafting?

F2P runecrafting is a waste of time, same as prayer