Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

great success with first account ran it for like 36 hours total or something before ban, but that was like a week ago, i ran 2 new accounts which also got banned, i limited quest. and "long activities" also turned it off every 3-4 hours or so, (only played that much for the entire day) and still ban. thoughts? :] 

13 minutes ago, busterman said:

Hey, second account banned with it running for 6-8 hours, another fresh one so not like I lost anything. This time I prevented it from doing any quests and got banned. I guess maybe I'm using it for too long?

7 minutes ago, ray8110 said:

great success with first account ran it for like 36 hours total or something before ban, but that was like a week ago, i ran 2 new accounts which also got banned, i limited quest. and "long activities" also turned it off every 3-4 hours or so, (only played that much for the entire day) and still ban. thoughts? :] 

You'd have been running v0.19 which towards the end of its existence Jagex was learning its pattern. A new version just came out so maybe try that? Also see the FAQ at the top of this thead regarding how to keep bans down, the most important factors being not botting tutorial island and having a good IP.

12 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

hey just something i would like to let you know real quick. I have 25 mining and am using a mithral pick.

When i select silver alone and with either near or random selected it gives me a notice in the console saying it is an impossible tasks.

• 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] Mouse speed is 46
    • 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] Fetching task
    • 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] Task is Mining
    • 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] >>> No enabled activities for my level! 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] There were 4 possible activities with weights:
    • 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] 0.0
    • 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] >>> Impossible to do anything in Mining - check your settings! 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] Fetching task
    • 11:10:04 PM: [SCRIPT] Finished, or out of doable things!

Any idea what's going on?

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

Latest version should log this better, check your options otherwise

Ill try it out. By the way its still dropping tuna. An option to disable this would be appreciated for item farmers.

It still doesn't like when only silver is selected.

• 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Fetching task
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Task is Mining
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] >>> No enabled activities for my level! 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] There were 4 possible activities with weights:
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Clay 0.0
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Copper ore 0.0
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Tin ore 0.0
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Iron ore 0.0
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] >>> Impossible to do anything in Mining - check your settings! 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Fetching task
    • 1:30:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Finished, or out of doable things!

[ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at ao.b(Unknown Source)
        at ao.d(Unknown Source)
        at ao.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

script stopped fishing swordfish - karamja

39 minutes ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

Ill try it out. By the way its still dropping tuna. An option to disable this would be appreciated for item farmers.

Have you turned off dropping tuna? Edit: yeah OK tuna are a special case you'll see this fixed in 0.22 also with the quest thing.

18 minutes ago, funkymoneky said:

[ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at ao.b(Unknown Source)
        at ao.d(Unknown Source)

script stopped fishing swordfish - karamja

It would be good to see the blue text as well, otherwise this is hard to debug

Edited by Aeglen

17 hours ago, Aeglen said:

It would be good to see the blue text as well, otherwise this is hard to debug

12:07:08: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at ao.b(Unknown Source)
        at ao.d(Unknown Source)

aaaaa.png