Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Just now, godisnthere said:

i'm at 512 what ram do you reccommend 

That's a strangely low number to be breaking it, try turning it all the way down. If this doesn't help add me on disc and I'd love to see what's up.

9 hours ago, FeniksIX said:

Shouldnt blurite only show if i've either started or completed the knights sword quest though?

Turns out this happens on any members world

Edit: congrats guys you've botted for a year, or about 6x longer than the script has taken to write.

Capture.png

v0.9 broke dialogue handling (on fast accounts) unexpectedly but will be fine after recompile tomorrow (so disable quests if you're on 0.9).

Edited by Aeglen

Right ok, i run on members worlds as its less likely to be banned. Might be worth adding a check for that.

Also can we have an option to disable exchange selling only. Still buy stuff but not sell.

Also is it possible to have an option to bury bones? What about runecrafting and mining essence?

Edited by FeniksIX

4 accounts all banned within a couple hours 2 were months old 2 fresh. script bugs out all the time where quests will hang, walk bank and fourth from bank to a few clicks away change task and repeat seemingly forever unless manually restarted. doesnt have the ability to buy the items it needs it seems except for quests, when training combat it never grabbed a full set of armor just a chest or shield sometimes takes a pick over sword. throws an error right away usually.

(edit questing is 100% broken now, scrip hangs when talking to npcs to start quest )

dont get me wrong this can be pretty good i think, but i wont use it unattended again because it goes into clearly a bot activities when it get confused.

Edited by metalloy

1 hour ago, metalloy said:

4 accounts all banned within a couple hours 2 were months old 2 fresh. script bugs out all the time where quests will hang, walk bank and fourth from bank to a few clicks away change task and repeat seemingly forever unless manually restarted. doesnt have the ability to buy the items it needs it seems except for quests, when training combat it never grabbed a full set of armor just a chest or shield sometimes takes a pick over sword. throws an error right away usually.

(edit questing is 100% broken now, scrip hangs when talking to npcs to start quest )

dont get me wrong this can be pretty good i think, but i wont use it unattended again because it goes into clearly a bot activities when it get confused.

4 hours ago, FeniksIX said:

Since i just received a 2 day temp ban, thatll be the end of my botting :D

Yup dialogue handling is totally broken as of v0.9, big oof. This is caused by the "please wait..." text appearing after clicking dialogue. And it sometimes won't bother buying tools/armour. It should be fixed today when the bot is recompiled, but alas you probably aren't interested having experienced the dumb broken version so nvm xD

Edited by Aeglen

10 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Yup dialogue handling is totally broken as of v0.9, big oof. This is caused by the "please wait..." text appearing after clicking dialogue. And it sometimes won't bother buying tools/armour. It should be fixed today when the bot is recompiled, but alas you probably aren't interested having experienced the dumb broken version so nvm xD

accidents happen, my post came off a lot more bitchy than intended, you bot you risk a ban it comes with the territory. i just wanted to give you  heads up on the issues. will definitely try it when it updates 

I've been using this script since the beginning. I have nothing to say but great things! Yes some have been banned, but I had a bundle of flagged proxies at the time.
    Had to switch those out and I already have a lot of accounts that have reached my goals I set for it. 10/10 recommend this script to anyone that wants mass f2p bots prepped for members at a low maintenance cost for the user. I restart the script when there is an update as I want the most updated script so the proggie from earlier doesn't even scratch the surface on what I have. If/When I start from a level 3 I will run it and post a screenie here.

Fantastic script!

v0.10 live NOW

Should fix the dialogue problems which happened as of v0.9 and improve a few other things (see update log a few posts back for details).

1 hour ago, Aeglen said:

v0.10 live NOW

Should fix the dialogue problems which happened as of v0.9 and improve a few other things (see update log a few posts back for details).

can confirm questing is working