Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Hey guys, good news for you:

I failed my S+ test!!!

But I know what sort of stuff is wanted now so I'll be ready for next time.

This means the script will be free for another 28 days at least so enjoy :)

Also I am dumb and forgot to request recompile for 0.8, doing that now then...

Edited by Aeglen

I would suggest adding more short breaks/shortening time in between breaks.

Sometimes script is working for 3-4 hours straight and breaks for only 15-30 minutes. I think it would be more human like to decrease script runtime and increase break time.

One session between breaks even took almost 5 hours.

Edited by MikeAnton

anyone know what proxies or vpns i can use that are free ?

my accounts just seem to get banned after playing for 5-10 hours without an proxie or vpn

4 hours ago, MikeAnton said:

I would suggest adding more short breaks/shortening time in between breaks.

Sometimes script is working for 3-4 hours straight and breaks for only 15-30 minutes. I think it would be more human like to decrease script runtime and increase break time.

One session between breaks even took almost 5 hours.

Will look into it. Note that account break frequencies can vary quite a bit per account, with 5h towards the top end of the scale - which still seems reasonable for some users. Most people seem to want less breaks, not more! I suggest you disable the break system and set up your own with dreambot.

Edited by Aeglen

v0.9 coming 2nd Jan:

• Chance of longer breaks
    • Another new quest (Goblin diplomacy OR X marks the spot)
    • Improved antiban -  now featuring camera movements
    • Fixed not stopping after running out of money in very specific circumstances
    • Whatever else people suggest in the meantime

Where does it get its pathfinding from, always struggles when going from Edgeville to the Exchange on the agility shortcut in the NW corner. It clicks the entrance on the wrong side of the wall.

1 minute ago, FeniksIX said:

Where does it get its pathfinding from, always struggles when going from Edgeville to the Exchange on the agility shortcut in the NW corner. It clicks the entrance on the wrong side of the wall.

Regular DB web walking. It is not designed to even consider that shortcut (or any shortcuts) because F2P

v0.9 coming at recompile tomorrow:

• Goblin diplomacy added
    • New anti-ban: camera rotation. Every skill involving camera rotation needs to be re-logiced to loop rather than wait whilst the player is busy, so it's rather tough to implement. Currently implemented for {Melee, Ranged, Magic, Fishing, Woodcutting}. Hopefully this won't make new issues and will lead to more responsive self-correction.
    • Chance of longer breaks
    • Fix misclicks in GE and a few other odd issues
    • Added a small anti-ban involving how quest dialogues are handled

Break system has stopped working. Its been on 00:00:00 for hours. Noticed this yesterday as well.

Is it possible to disable that Agility shortcut? Or could we report to the Web Walking author?

Capture.PNG

Edited by FeniksIX