Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

6 hours ago, MikeAnton said:

GE selling missclicking items in the inventory at lot and gets stuck until I manually sell them. Otherwise, so far seems pretty nice!

This issue is annoying because I think it's a problem with DB3's method rather than the bot, and is only happening for a few people. Expect a fix/failsafe in v0.6 coming later today/tomorrow

Edit: 

v0.6 is live this should be fixed - restart and refresh your bots

Capture.png

Edited by Aeglen

v0.7, coming with tomorrow's recompile, has:

• A clearer GUI explaining what those strange numbers mean
    • Ability to chop yews rather than gaze at them longingly
    • An attempt at fixing the GE methods (if this fails, I will resort to manually calculating item bounds)
    • Logging for the romeo and juliet quest dialogue which broke for 1 person somehow
    • Fixes for some rare edge-case-stuff nobody ever realised was broken and thus shall remain mysterious
    Edited by Aeglen

I found another issue I set my bot to train 40 all stats and it's almost done but when it got to crafting the bot messes up badly when buying supplies it will misclick in the ge and just stop. It will type in emeralds in the search and misclicks every time then the GE closes and the bot turns off.

17 minutes ago, jimmiedavis said:

I found another issue I set my bot to train 40 all stats and it's almost done but when it got to crafting the bot messes up badly when buying supplies it will misclick in the ge and just stop. It will type in emeralds in the search and misclicks every time then the GE closes and the bot turns off.

Are you using 3.3.6? There was just an update to DreamBot itself hopefully fixing it. Otherwise, expect my attempt at fixing it coming very shortly (when Hashtag recompiles).

1 minute ago, Aeglen said:

Are you using 3.3.6? There was just an update to DreamBot itself hopefully fixing it. Otherwise, expect my attempt at fixing it coming very shortly (when Hashtag recompiles).

Yea I'm using 3.3.6 and it still has the issue the also avoids firemaking and smithing for some reason. And now it is shutting down while trying to sell certain items like silver bars.

Edited by jimmiedavis

Just now, jimmiedavis said:

Yea I'm using 3.3.6 and it still has the issue the also avoids firemaking and smithing for some reason.

I'll tell the devs, thanks. Firemaking is not supported, smithing is but you might not have resources or the bot might not want to do it for now (or maybe your account just doesn't like smithing). Each account is unique! 

Really nice bot so far tho I didn't think it would work at first but my test account is almost finished. Does it support prayer? I got the 27 manual.

R58FMko.png

It still needs a lot of work before you should release it as premium tho and I'm still waiting on a ban I botted for 3-4 hours per day.

Edited by jimmiedavis

If account is still trading restricted, the script stops when it fails to sell in GE. It happens several times in a row until decides to change tasks. I had to start the script multiple times before it decided to do something else. 

Also it once bought same equipment even though I had it in bank/equipped (can't remember which one), and its not selling old\unused equipment. 

8 hours ago, jimmiedavis said:

Really nice bot so far tho I didn't think it would work at first but my test account is almost finished. Does it support prayer? I got the 27 manual.

R58FMko.png

It still needs a lot of work before you should release it as premium tho and I'm still waiting on a ban I botted for 3-4 hours per day.

Great that it's almost done with no ban. F2P prayer is rubbish.

What kind of issues are you experiencing, if any? I'll certainly ensure that the GE stuff is working before release.

3 hours ago, MikeAnton said:

If account is still trading restricted, the script stops when it fails to sell in GE. It happens several times in a row until decides to change tasks. I had to start the script multiple times before it decided to do something else. 

Also it once bought same equipment even though I had it in bank/equipped (can't remember which one), and its not selling old\unused equipment. 

Sorry about the GE misclicking issues, this is a bug with DreamBot the devs are aware and fixing. I've made an update anyway which will hopefully fix them if not today then tomorrow. This equipment stuff will sometimes happen because only the chestplate is checked, and there is no support for selling old equimpent yet, but this is not so important.

For those of you with the GE issue, it would really help if you could say which display settings you have (e.g. modern+resizable).

v0.7 is live hopefully this will fix it (otherwise wait for 0.8, debugging is hard when the issue never affects me or the majority of users :()

Edited by Aeglen

Just an update on 11 acc farm.

9/11 banned after 50h script running (did sleeping ect. perfectly).

2 of accs were far behind (idk why, slow and not alot total levels gained notable skills only 60wc, 40min, att str def 40.)

id prefer to check for level - do best ores for mining, cuz its kinda suspicious when you do tin/copper @ 48 mining....

or logs near edge with 58 wc.

i can upload logs if req, 3 accs did have issues with G.E. and shutting down (problem wasnt there and appeard from nowhere in last 10h)

Edited by pvem