Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll look into these things soon.

@Itwizzlerz

Requirements - the bot doesn't immediately stop, rather it finishes its task

Defence - to be investigated, should be fine upon starting a new task. Att and str are priortized tho.

Frogs - is listed as "Giant frog (lv15)"

Al-kharid soldiers - to be investigated

@Bozskypete

Misthalin mystery - this will rarely happen, I hoped the fishing spot was out of range. I'll probably add a special exception rather than a lv requirement because those gems are too nice to pass up

Dying at cows with ranged - this sort of thing can happen but it's rare, the assumption is normally that there is little to nothing of value when dying at cows. Might up the lvl req for ranged.

Bronze and iron arrows are about the same price

Using no weapon or armour is expected behaviour at low lv, in your case the bot didn't think it was worth going to GE so just used what it had. This'll happen below lv5 especially if it is low on gold. Was this the case for you?

v0.4 is here (restart and refresh to use it):

Skills are temporarily disabled if there's no resources, re-enabled when something is sucessfully started.

100% GE sell chance at low gold (scales with level)

Streamlined GE buying

Improved walking for quests (but not fixed being attacked by the misthalin rat yet)

Fixed falador cooking range which was moved, and buying 0 fish

FIxed playtime incorrectly displaying as 20h

56 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

@Bozskypete

Misthalin mystery - this will rarely happen, I hoped the fishing spot was out of range. I'll probably add a special exception rather than a lv requirement because those gems are too nice to pass up

Dying at cows with ranged - this sort of thing can happen but it's rare, the assumption is normally that there is little to nothing of value when dying at cows. Might up the lvl req for ranged.

Bronze and iron arrows are about the same price

Using no weapon or armour is expected behaviour at low lv, in your case the bot didn't think it was worth going to GE so just used what it had. This'll happen below lv5 especially if it is low on gold. Was this the case for you?

Everything is just fine now

can i set a time i want to do fishing ,woodcutting,strenght leveling etc . i feel like it takes random strolls way to much

1 minute ago, Joni said:

can i set a time i want to do fishing ,woodcutting,strenght leveling etc . i feel like it takes random strolls way to much

This is rare but might happen on a few accounts due to the anti-cluster. Either up the preference (far left and right) of skills you want or disable strolling.

where do i find the preference?

i like the random strolling and random banking and such even with empty bags because its harder to get banned with such scrips that does random shit

it just bugged me abit that my character were strolling around for 30 minutes and then walking to chickens and attacking for 5 minutes and so on

i will continue with it more to see if it changes :)

1 minute ago, Joni said:

where do i find the preference?

i like the random strolling and random banking and such even with empty bags because its harder to get banned with such scrips that does random shit

it just bugged me abit that my character were strolling around for 30 minutes and then walking to chickens and attacking for 5 minutes and so on

i will continue with it more to see if it changes :)

These are the numbers on the left and right of the main tab by default set to 5. Sounds like bad luck to get so much strolling, maybe I will at least stop it from happening twice in a row.