Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • đź‘‘Dreamy AIO Thievingđź‘‘| Vyres | Elves | Shadow veil | Customised profiles | All NPCs | Stalls | Chest | Anti-pattern | Proggresive mode | Potions | Stop settings |


    Zawy

    Recommended Posts

    Dreamy Thieving Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

    It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

    Changes:
    • Dreamy Thieving:Vyres rogue switch improvement

    Time since request was made: 1 hour, 39 minutes, 20 seconds

    Thanks!
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Posted (edited)
    Hi, I bought your script and it worked 100% in vyres! thanks!
    What worries me were reports of bans on this forum, does the script have anti-ban?
    
    my account is already level 126, and there are 13 skills 99's.
    
    I can't lose this account!
    
    thanks so much!

     

    Edited by vinizetz
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 minutes ago, vinizetz said:
    Hi, I bought your script and it worked 100% in vyres! thanks!
    What worries me were reports of bans on this forum, does the script have anti-ban?
    
    my account is already level 126, and there are 13 skills 99's.
    
    I can't lose this account!
    
    thanks so much!

     

    Hey,

    I wouldn't recommend botting on an account you care about

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Dreamy Thieving Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

    It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

    Changes:
    • Added extra restock check

    Time since request was made: 14 hours, 24 minutes, 3 seconds

    Thanks!
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 5/14/2024 at 4:57 PM, Zawy said:

    Hey,

    I wouldn't recommend botting on an account you care about

    Hi , cant detect jugs of wine anymore, in console says out of supplies but worked when i tried trout. rip trial

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    18 hours ago, savagehustle said:

    Hi , cant detect jugs of wine anymore, in console says out of supplies but worked when i tried trout. rip trial

    Hey,

    I'm pretty sure it's not jug of wine. I just tried the script and it's working fine.

    Try to enable restocking and see what the script will purchase.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    Ă—
    Ă—
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.