Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • đź‘‘Dreamy AIO Thievingđź‘‘| Vyres | Elves | Shadow veil | Customised profiles | All NPCs | Stalls | Chest | Anti-pattern | Proggresive mode | Potions | Stop settings |

Zawy

I can confirm starting with empty inventory , can be buggy, I’ve been starting it with inventory prepped will try and replicate tomorow and provide logs 

14 hours ago, Jnightroad said:

I've done exactly this multiple times, and when I start the bot, it will go withdraw my food and and just sit there with the status depositing.

If i start with any amount of the necklaces in my inventory the bot will start and run normally. till it runs out of necklaces.

D Thiev.png

Disable bank loot option and try 

11 hours ago, Jaykwon said:

Disable bank loot option and try 

Tried with inventory pre setup and script ran as it should till it ran out of necklaces, then the bot went to bank withdrew the food, and got stuck and status changed to depositing items.

It seems to work fine, but I was wondering if the script could incorporate the shadow veil spell as well as support house rejuv pool to heal? I am pickpocketing elves but the rate is much slower due to not having access to shadow veil.

5 hours ago, Drakarth said:

It seems to work fine, but I was wondering if the script could incorporate the shadow veil spell as well as support house rejuv pool to heal? I am pickpocketing elves but the rate is much slower due to not having access to shadow veil.

Hey,

I'm afraid that's currently not possible, I'll see if I can add that. Thanks for the suggestion!

• 1 month later...

When i try to do any type of pickpocketing with dodgy it gets stuck on the banking part. I have it set up 4 food 4 dodgy and it will take the food then stop and do nothing with the bank interface up, but if i manually take out the dodgy necklaces it will go back to pickpocketing.

2 minutes ago, workling420 said:

has trouble when withdrawing dodgy neck.

Did you click enable in the GUI?