Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question About Scripter+

una_maquina

I know this is answered somewhere, but I can't find it, so what do I need to do in order to get Scripter+ rank? What are the requirements? Do I need to write clean code, or do I need to know the API like a pro, or both of them? I've wrote a fully functioning Tutorial Island script using nodes and playersettings; and wrote fully functioning questing scripts, could that have any impact?

8 minutes ago, una_maquina said:

I know this is answered somewhere, but I can't find it, so what do I need to do in order to get Scripter+ rank? What are the requirements? Do I need to write clean code, or do I need to know the API like a pro, or both of them? I've wrote a fully functioning Tutorial Island script using nodes and playersettings; and wrote fully functioning questing scripts, could that have any impact?

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/announcement/11-scripter-application-template/

Archived