Which rank are you applying for?
Which scripts do you currently have released?
How long have you had the scripts released for?
How long have you been programming in Java?
Do you know any other languages?
Name of script to evaluate:
- Have had at least one free script on the SDN for 7 days
- pass a peer evaluation by devs/admins
- Must have at least one paid script on the SDN to keep rank (you will have 2 weeks to publish the paid script), you're given a weekly appointment with a dev/admin to discuss your code/features of the script.
- Have had at least one paid script on SDN for 14 days
- Take an advanced Java competency test
- Must have at least one paid script on the SDN to keep rank
If your application is declined, you may reapply in one month.
For information on the scripter ranks see: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/708-scripter-ranks/