Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v3.3.0

Pandemic

Hello everyone!

A new version of DreamBot is now live!

Changes:

• [HOTFIX] Hosidius bank locations fixed
    • [HOTFIX] Right click improvements for the control bar's user input button
    • [HOTFIX] Tab fixes for Quest and Friends list
    • Death Solver should stop if it's already been solved
    • Networking improvements
    • Various performance improvements

Always remember, to be on the latest version of our client you must run DBLauncher.jar! The client does NOT update itself!

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Ever since I've updated to this update I've been banned on every account. Even made a new account and left it in tutorial island and logged out. That has also been banned. They reason is because I'm using 3rd party software that is against their rules. Any ideas?

On 11/24/2020 at 12:23 PM, carpygoblin said:

Ever since I've updated to this update I've been banned on every account. Even made a new account and left it in tutorial island and logged out. That has also been banned. They reason is because I'm using 3rd party software that is against their rules. Any ideas?

Your IP is probably flagged, it's not the client's fault

@Pandemic I'm doing a lot of work adding web nodes, and adding custom web nodes to handle various travel requirements. I wanted to know if there's a tool you use when hooking up nodes besides Hoodz's. Thanks!

14 hours ago, Else said:

@Pandemic I'm doing a lot of work adding web nodes, and adding custom web nodes to handle various travel requirements. I wanted to know if there's a tool you use when hooking up nodes besides Hoodz's. Thanks!

Hey there, we have our own internal tool for adding web nodes, sorry! :( 

I was banned other day on both accounts. Ever since I updated but more specifically the chaos Druid client. 

some how I got unbanned I coulda swear it said permanently on both accounts. But i guess they couldn’t really prove anything 

On 11/28/2020 at 1:20 PM, Pandemic said:

Hey there, we have our own internal tool for adding web nodes, sorry! :( 

Ah no worries mate, I figured as much! Thanks anyways!

Archived