Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Now with Quick Prayer support!


    holic
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    47 minutes ago, Alcrid said:

    Hello everyone,

    First of all I like to say this script is awesome!! I have really enjoyed using it, its interface is pretty friendly and in comparison with other scripts and I prefer it over the rest that I have tested. What I would like to know is if there is a list of supported areas to use the script around here? I haven't tested much, probably like 5 different spots from where 3 work amazing and I'm currently using them and the other 2 the script hasn't been able to bank.  

    I'm new to all this world so bare with me XD

    Regards

    Hey buddy, I'm glad you like my script! :)

    This script works pretty much anywhere on the surface level of the game and not every dungeon is currently supported.

    • Dungeons supported: Edgeville (with or without Brass key), Dwarven Mines, Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, Karamja Dungeon, Varrock Sewers

    Would you mind telling me where you were having problems running it? Maybe I can work something out.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Hey Holic!

    Great script, thanks for providing this for free.

    I have found one minor issue though, if you are safe spotting it can get stuck on the "Level up" dialogue box.

    I assume you do not account for this and that when you getting hit it gets rid of the dialogue automatically?

    I am new to scripting myself so just trying to help you create the best scripts you can.

    Let me know if you need any further information. Happy to help :)

    Edit: Upon further testing the issue doesn't happen very often but I did notice it happen a couple of times when it moved the mouse off the screen.

    Edited by Dude32
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Believe I got banned over this script. Was working great for over a week, killed Ogres west of yanille, banked at castle wars, but would only keep withdrawing salmon over and over, same action in the bank tab. Very weird, should've been watching, learned my lesson.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    17 hours ago, DukZut said:

    Believe I got banned over this script. Was working great for over a week, killed Ogres west of yanille, banked at castle wars, but would only keep withdrawing salmon over and over, same action in the bank tab. Very weird, should've been watching, learned my lesson.

    similar thing happened to me today. I came back to my computer to find it opening my bank, trying to withdraw salmon, failing to do so, then re trying again over and over

    Edited by dmax
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

     

    Excuse my ignorance, but is there a way to set a logout after a certain xp gain or time has passed? I've been using the "logout after lvl reached" setting which works great for now, but once xp between lvls gets higher I would like a way to logout sooner. I'm trying to be very conservative with this account in an attempt to not get banned

    Really enjoying this script overall though! 

    Edited by dmax
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    21 hours ago, DukZut said:

    Believe I got banned over this script. Was working great for over a week, killed Ogres west of yanille, banked at castle wars, but would only keep withdrawing salmon over and over, same action in the bank tab. Very weird, should've been watching, learned my lesson.

     

    14 hours ago, dmax said:

    similar thing happened to me today. I came back to my computer to find it opening my bank, trying to withdraw salmon, failing to do so, then re trying again over and over

    Make sure you specified the amount to withdraw in the "Optional" tab, beneath food options.

    14 hours ago, clemmic said:

    I really like this script so far :)

    Are there any plans for alch support in the future?   That would be amazing!

    Thanks! Yup, that'll be coming in a probably two releases. I just finished a major update that I'll push soon then start working on alch and more.

    13 hours ago, dmax said:

     

    Excuse my ignorance, but is there a way to set a logout after a certain xp gain or time has passed? I've been using the "logout after lvl reached" setting which works great for now, but once xp between lvls gets higher I would like a way to logout sooner. I'm trying to be very conservative with this account in an attempt to not get banned

    Really enjoying this script overall though! 

    I will see about adding this in the future. For now, you could just set breaks in DB at a higher frequency with a very long rest time.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.