Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

3 hours ago, sexybeast69 said:

can  someone help? mine wont wait for health to regenerate before attacking my character keeps dying

Click save after setting up your script and send me the file so I can look into it

this is a really nice script , i ran it for couple of days now but today ive set to eat lobster at 60% health and the bot just stands there and doesnt eat and doesnt attack anymore targets ( the status of the script says eating lobster, but it doesnt actually eat it )

Edited by JUST JESUS

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Minor bug fixes for now
    Thanks!

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - New & Improved Aggro Handler
    Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added wait for loot
    • Improved AggroHandler
    • Improved WalkHandler
    • Improved AntiBan
    • Improved mouse algorithms
    • Improved PotionHandler
    Thanks!

The script tries to attack the Iron Man Tutor near Lumbridge Castle. If he does so, the script responds "failed to attack" but still tries to attack him again and again - resulting in an endless loop. Probably a bug to fix.