Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

This script works much better at Ice Giants than it does Moss Giants.  Although it is still lingering on Prayer node even when prayer is disabled.  Alcing your drops works better without the fire staff, but not well enough to partake in.  That's been my experience anyways, after a few dozen hours at several different spots.

Edited by shimminy420

12 hours ago, Cheesebox13 said:

Has been perfect for months but now it doesn't even load the GUI. Just stops on 'Set up' for some reason.

Any ideas?

No idea, I'll look into it.

3 hours ago, okxin316 said:

Hey love the script but noticed it doesn't pick up monkey bones. Can this be fixed??

It should, maybe change the looting frequency and set the node mode to loot and report back to me

On 12/18/2023 at 3:23 PM, shimminy420 said:

This script works much better at Ice Giants than it does Moss Giants.  Although it is still lingering on Prayer node even when prayer is disabled.  Alcing your drops works better without the fire staff, but not well enough to partake in.  That's been my experience anyways, after a few dozen hours at several different spots.

On 12/17/2023 at 6:19 PM, shimminy420 said:

it seems to keep spamming prayer node even though prayer is disabled.  although overall this script does function well

I'll see what I can do

So im trying to train magic and just using windstrike at level 15 magic, the script starts fine but after a couple minutes it freaks out and started trying to equip fire strike which i dont have runes for. I have turned off banking but that just causes it to switch to meleeing the cows with the staff itself. Any suggestions?

I left this on at ice giants for 6 days over the holidays with an overnight break and intermittent small breaks and sure as shit it was running when I got home.  Bones priority with high looting.  The only options that will crush 90% of bones and loot ~80% of items.  Had to share.

On 12/26/2023 at 3:57 AM, Vernezea said:

So im trying to train magic and just using windstrike at level 15 magic, the script starts fine but after a couple minutes it freaks out and started trying to equip fire strike which i dont have runes for. I have turned off banking but that just causes it to switch to meleeing the cows with the staff itself. Any suggestions?

Can you post your setup?