Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Worn Equipment Not Being Picked Up

PeachTea

Hi,

Currently have a local script I've made, it's worked prior to the DB update, but now it's not reading the worn equipment to check for a Ring of Wealth with charges.

I have a DB open that has been open all day, ran the same script on that and it works, but on the updated client it does not.

I've tried the usual clearing of data, fresh starts etc but to no avail.

It could be something my end, but for it to work on an older client and not the updated one, it seems like it might not be.

Static Filter as follows:

public static final Filter<Item> RING_OF_WEALTH = Item -> Item != null && Item.getName().contains("Ring of wealth (");

Code that checks the Equipment contains a ring with charges, if not, withdraw one from the bank and equip it:

if(!Equipment.contains(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH)) {
        					Bank.withdraw(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH, 1);

sleepUntil(() -> Inventory.count(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH) > 0, 2000);
    	    				sleep(Calculations.random(25, 155));

if(Inventory.count(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH) > 0) {	    				
    		    				Inventory.get(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH).interact("Wear");

sleepUntil(() -> Equipment.contains(Leveller.RING_OF_WEALTH), 2000);

if(!Inventory.isEmpty()) {
    			    				Bank.depositAllItems();

sleepUntil(() -> Inventory.isEmpty(), 2000);
    		    				}
    	    				}
        				}

Apologies for the late reply, I had finished for the day not long after I comment.

The 2 versions were running on different devices, 1 device had the old version, the other device had the new version.

I'll give it another go today, both devices have the updated client so I'll see it works, it could just be a restart of the device could have solved it, will post back soon!

Archived