Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • HTTP Account creator

dirtrider478

37 minutes ago, dirtrider478 said:

I already looked and all but 2 of the java account creators are broken and the other 2 just recently broke...

I mean if they recently broke can't you just figure out what's changed and fix it?

25 minutes ago, PhilBox said:

I believe most if not all public account creators are still broken from the update jagex did to account creation.

And you absolutely right, thats why im not looking for a public one.

I have one available in beta. It bypasses the new Imperva detection + 2captcha auth . PM me on discord

On 8/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, dirtrider478 said:

Looking for an account creator that can run through http proxies and use 2captcha or anti captcha, Let me know what yall got. 

17 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

I have one available in beta. It bypasses the new Imperva detection + 2captcha auth . PM me on discord

Do you still need to solve captchas for account creation? I haven't seen them besides when they added them back for a day. 

4 hours ago, Koschei said:

Do you still need to solve captchas for account creation? I haven't seen them besides when they added them back for a day. 

you own a tut island shop??😕

Archived