Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd AIO Fungus [350-500k/hr] [LEVEL 3 START] [All In One] [Fastest Collection] [Muling] [ALL Quests] [Prayer Training] [10HP Support] [Restocking] [Multi-Brain]

TheCloakdOne

10 hours ago, marlan said:

Bought lifetime version, i can vouch for this script, it's best script what i have seen.

Much love my dude :)

v3.94 Release

- Fixes an issue with tablets not instant buying

Just bought the script and haven't used it enough to give any valid feedback, but I'm very pleased with the way you write scrips -- you take all the painful nonsense out of the equation. I just got the required GP on a F2P account and let it run, and boom, it's doing its job. One thing I've noticed is that it failed to buy tuna (the price offered wasn't high enough), so I had to do it manually by pausing the script. And then it went on to complete Restless ghost, but it didn't drink stamina pots. It's just a tiny thing though, all in all, again, I'm happy your script does all the hard work for me.

P.S. When buying tuna, I banked the items the script had taken out (lumby teles and stamina pot), and then I took out only 1 tab and 1 stamina pot, maybe that had something to do with it? But I think by fixing the tuna buying issue everything's gonna work smoothly again.

Edited by una_maquina

Ok so I went out to workout for 2 hours and came back to a fully functioning fungus-collecting account. Awesome stuff. I started from a complete F2P acc. I could very easily scale this. So all in all, it does what it has promised to do. Takes fresh accounts with GP and turns it into a profit machine.

3 hours ago, una_maquina said:

Just bought the script and haven't used it enough to give any valid feedback, but I'm very pleased with the way you write scrips -- you take all the painful nonsense out of the equation. I just got the required GP on a F2P account and let it run, and boom, it's doing its job. One thing I've noticed is that it failed to buy tuna (the price offered wasn't high enough), so I had to do it manually by pausing the script. And then it went on to complete Restless ghost, but it didn't drink stamina pots. It's just a tiny thing though, all in all, again, I'm happy your script does all the hard work for me.

P.S. When buying tuna, I banked the items the script had taken out (lumby teles and stamina pot), and then I took out only 1 tab and 1 stamina pot, maybe that had something to do with it? But I think by fixing the tuna buying issue everything's gonna work smoothly again.

1 hour ago, una_maquina said:

Ok so I went out to workout for 2 hours and came back to a fully functioning fungus-collecting account. Awesome stuff. I started from a complete F2P acc. I could very easily scale this. So all in all, it does what it has promised to do. Takes fresh accounts with GP and turns it into a profit machine.

Thank you for the kind words <3 In regards to Tuna this will be an option in an upcoming release so you can adjust it to any food in the game. Auto-Muling & a revamped GE system is also coming in this release to make it easier to scale out into larger farms :)

Can't wait for the update! In-built muling system would be a godsent. Also a little add-on you could add is to check if the quest's tab is open. I had the minigames tab open and the bot was constantly banking and taking out items all night long. It kinda didn't know what to do, and when I switched to quests tab, it instantly was working as it should've.