Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Get Tiles Along Path - WebWalker

SubCZ

I've reimplemented much of the API so that it uses my own mouse algorithm, but I'm having trouble doing the same with the WebWalker. I'm trying to find a way to get the location that the getWalking().walk() method would click on so that I can issue a click command using my own mouse classes.

I see that the PathFinder class can be used to create an AbstractPath between two locations. I also noticed that the LocalPath class has a method to return the next tile that needs to be clicked in the path. However, I don't see a way to create a LocalPath given two locations, or any use for the AbstractPath that is generated.

How would I go about using the WebWalker to get random tiles along the path much like the walk() method seems to do to walk from one location to another?

You can use AStarPathfinder#calculate(Tile start, Tile end) to calculate a path between two local tiles, then walk it however you'd like :)

https://dreambot.org/javadocs/org/dreambot/api/methods/walking/pathfinding/impl/astar/AStarPathFinder.html#calculate-org.dreambot.api.methods.map.Tile-org.dreambot.api.methods.map.Tile-

You can grab the current instance of the AStarPathfinder with Walking#getAStarPathfinder.

Archived