Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • One Click Splasher (Please Read)

creamwallace

559447867_proggysplasher.png.1c65629efca2aec094490a3c0fad0c76.png

This Splasher was made with new accounts mostly in mind. The idea of the bot is to just give it supplies in lumbridge and itll take u from 1- whatever , switching from Wind-Water-Earth to lastly where it will remain at Fire Strike  ( it will not use above this ) 

for 1-34 i normally give it this 

3800 air runes 

2500 mind runes

5100 fire runes 

200 earth

90 water

iron armour  set (un noted)

If you run out of runes please just make sure you set the bot back on fire strike n make sure its on bridge with how spells work it seems to be the only way

(all spells seem to be visible all the time in auto-cast book?)

i Asssume with how the walker works it can start from anywhere but i like to start it in lumbridge. Lastly you can equip the iron armour if ud like because it set to after it buys the staff (may fix in v2) does not have deathwalking. i have lost 1 out of 30 or so accounts to the draynor jail guards it is not a large concern . Sorry if this is all Scrambled. 

• 1 month later...

Archived