Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
holic

[FREE] The Wild Lootaholic - Wilderness Looter - Looking for testers

1 Hour proggy for ya's. Pretty happy after getting aforementioned issues sorted. Will scale this up overnight on a few accounts and post again in the morning if people would like. Cheers!

1 Hour Proggy.png

12 hours ago, holic said:

Glad to hear it! Yeah definitely check the spelling of your desired items or you can leave the loot list blank and the set the "Pick up item valued over" option to something like 100gp and it'll pickup anything over that value. 

I would still put in valuables though even though there's an auto add valuable option but you could also set that to like 1300gp but you will probably be banking more often. 

Thanks for the advice! I also noticed that it gets stuck sometimes when it is near the wilderness ditch. This happens every 1-4 hours. Otherwise, it has worked flawlessly with 0 bans.

Yeah screw it, here's version 0.986. I haven't found any serious bugs or issues with it. Please use responsibly, if you run a shitload of bots you create more poachers and make it more difficult for yourselves.

New release! v0.986

####### DOWNLOAD VERSION 0.986 #######

Bug-fixes: No idea, all of them I think?

Changelog:

• Improved: Major speed increase while looting
  • Improved: Safe techniques

Despite the lack of info for this update it's a significant improvement from 0.97 which I'm sure tjet can attest to. I'll keep better track of my updates in the future.

Enjoy!

Ok after a 10 hour run I noticed a few small bugs, mostly with paint. Expect a small update soon.

There seems to a bug with loot reporting where sometimes after 5+ bank trips, when you deposit items the script removes those items from the loot log making it look like you aren't getting much loot.

Keep an eye on your bank, you'll be seeing more loot in it than you thought. I've only just noticed this but am now wondering if it's been happening for a while. I only noticed it because I'd just looted a few valuables and watched my "current loot value" hit the negatives.

Untitled.png