Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] The Wild Lootaholic - Wilderness Looter - Reuploaded

holic

8 hours ago, holic said:

Thank you, glad to hear it! Sounds like the rewrite was worth it.

I hope it brings you some good loot! Fridays and Saturdays are by far the best days to let it run for hours. 

It was well worth it indeed. So far, no bans either.

The loot piles up! I'll give it a good run on those days with probably 10+ accounts and see how it goes.

Thanks again for sharing the beta test, I'll be one of your first buyers when the official release is out. 

Edited by tjet

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/12/2020 at 12:14 AM, holic said:

New release! v0.9

####### DOWNLOAD VERSION 0.9 #######

Bug-fixes:

• New: Grave handling. Does its best to locate your grave, should an NPC get you, and loots it
      • Added UI for grave count
    • Improved: Entity.interact code for better clicking, fewer mouse spasms and better pile handling
    • Improved: Death walks paths to avoid ban-doors
    • Improved: Smarter safe techniques
    • Improved: Speed of looting
    • Minor bug fixes

the download link is dead :)

On 7/29/2020 at 12:53 AM, thecloakdone said:

Looks awesome dude! will gfive it a go today

Thanks! There's been some huge improvements from what's currently released publicly so don't be too harsh ;)

15 hours ago, TTB1 said:

the download link is dead :)

Try this one, friend. It's the current public version.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:23 PM, holic said:

Minor update!

####### DOWNLOAD v0.97 #######

Minor bug fixes.

Known, unfixed bugs being worked on:

• Crosses ditch twice when banking
    • If script is started in Lumbridge it will think it you died.

yeah gets stuck near ditch for me as well. I guess Infidel's looter doesn't work either. Pretty hard script to write seems like.

People were also dropping random crap out to the side of the fighting area and the bot would yolo to it and get stuck/waste time.

Works good but not really fast enough to pickup the top tier loot. Saw rune drop right in front of me that i could've fast clicked that the bot didn't get.

Idc but was fun to watch lol. Good luck on the script.

The GUI is superb.

Edited by LordJashin32

On 7/30/2020 at 6:07 PM, LordJashin32 said:

yeah gets stuck near ditch for me as well. I guess Infidel's looter doesn't work either. Pretty hard script to write seems like.

People were also dropping random crap out to the side of the fighting area and the bot would yolo to it and get stuck/waste time.

Works good but not really fast enough to pickup the top tier loot. Saw rune drop right in front of me that i could've fast clicked that the bot didn't get.

Hey LordJashin,

Thanks for the feedback.

What version are you running? I haven't run into any issues getting stuck at the ditch but that could be an earlier bug.

Also what side of the area were people dropping stuff causing it to get stuck? In the wilderness or in safety?

There's an update coming soon that hopefully won't be manually uploaded like this but until then version 0.97 should work fairly well.

As for missing the valuable, if it didn't go for it then the item must have come in on the next gametick while the previous tick's loot cycle was still in progress. Apologies. It will definitely grab you some valuables, here's a proggie from tonight. The script ran for 2 hours with a break every hour for 10~min on version 0.971 (which just had some UI updates):

I still need to work out the GE price for the items that show up as 0gp, like the purple partyhat and halloween mask (limitation of using rsbuddy's API). Even then it should still get the item if it's in your list!

Idc but was fun to watch lol. Good luck on the script.

The GUI is superb.

Much appreciated! Hah I know the feeling, I've caught myself just watching it a few times. Keep your eyes open for the actual release!

Edited by holic

are you using accounts that have 10 quest points already? cuz im just using fresh accounts. And it doesn't click on the enter wilderness button either. I'll have to take pictures next time i run it. Cheers.

2 hours ago, LordJashin32 said:

are you using accounts that have 10 quest points already? cuz im just using fresh accounts. And it doesn't click on the enter wilderness button either. I'll have to take pictures next time i run it. Cheers.

Not really, I'm using mostly fresh accounts but have a few level 10s as well. Can you confirm what version you're using?

And please do! Grab a screenshot of the debug console as well while you're at it if you don't mind, it really helps to clear up what's going on.